V. snowflake

The ride to the building where I left my car was silent, none of us dared to say anything.
" Are you gonna be alright ? " — he broke the agony.
" I'll be fine, I think " — how many lies can you tell ?
" I hope so " — he said while parking his car next to mine. He go out the car to come and open my door. Who said that a criminal haven't his manners ?
" Thank you for taking me back to my car " — I said when I opened the door of the Ferrari — "And for the coffee" — I turned around to link my eyes with his again.
" Anytime " — he backed by the car. I took a few seconds from my time to gave him one last look. He seem, pleased I think. I smiled and I got into the car.
I took his advice and gave the employees the day off while I was in the car. I didn't want to have anyone around me when I make it home.
I remembered that I saw six missed calls from Ronnie on the screen of my phone when I charged it in the car so I opened a bottle of wine and take the corauge I needed to call him back.
" Babe, I thought something happen to you " — I heard him with worry in his voice.
" I am so sorry, you know I don't charge my phone and I fell asleep right after you left " — I am gonna open a theater with all my replies — " How is the trip ? "
" You know, wine, reunions, contracts, borring things. How is everything in the house ?"
" You left 10h ago it's not like some thief came and robbed everything " — I tried to sound confident.
" I am glad to hear your voice, now if you can excuse me, my partner wants to see me. I'll call you tonight. Take care "
" You too " — I hang up the phone call and throw the phone on the other side of the sofa. I was going insane.
I let the glass of wine on the little table I had in front of me and decided to go down to the interior pool and the spa, thinking that I might relax a little.
Standing in the pool remembered me about the crazy morning I had. Some memories came back to my mind.

FLASH BACK
" Barry stop you are gonna ruin my dress " — he didn't listened I drown me into the pool with him. We both were so high that I didn't care about the dress anymore. Which is ironic, because I didn't wear many of them. I just wanted to kiss him right there and that kiss to last forever.
" You know I can buy you another one Cait " — he lifted me up from my waist and kissing my neck like crazy.
I got away from his hug and sprinkled him with water, trying to swim away from him and getting out the pool.
" You are gonna pay for this " — he got out of the pool and took my hand sticking me
to the wall in a few seconds. I just laughed so hard that my cheeks hurt.
I felt all my make up running down my face, my hair ruffled and all my body showing up, since I had a wet white dress on.
" Bumping into you that day was the best thing that ever happend to me " — he said looking me right into the eyes and put a straid of my hear behind my ear.
                                          —
All my thoughts where interruped by some noises I heard up stairs. I put my bathrobe and go see what was going on.
Someone was knocking the door.
" Hi " — he said in the moment I opened the door.
" How did you know where I live ? " — I said trying to dry my hair with a towel.
" I have my contacts "
" So you are stalking me now ? "
" Can I come in ?" — he asked ignoring my question.
I took a step back letting him know that he could come in. I told him to make himself confortable while I was going to put some clothes on.
What the hell was he doing here ?
I dress up with a hoodie and some jeans. What ? Nobody said that home I had to be that lady with heels. I went down stairs just to found him looking at some pictures of me and Ronnie.
" I think this time I have to prepare lunch since you made the breakfast " — God Caitlin you sound like a couple who just moved in together.
He turned around to look at me and laugh — " I guess so "
I made him follow me to the kitchen where I looked into the frigde to see if the maid cooked something before she left this morning. You didn't actually think that I was about to cook, right ? We got lucky, there was some fresh sea fruits. My favorites.
" I see you still like sea fruits " — he said after he sat down at the table.
" I see you remember I lot of things about me ?"
" Why would I forget ?" — I dropped the tableware from my hands. Caitlin for God sake don't start acting like stupid.
" Well, I think you didn't came here just to eat sea fruits with me like old times and telling me how much I putted my print in you, right ?" — Damn Snow, from where did you got that confidence ?
" Actually we had a conversation to continue " — I was losing my apetite after hear that.
" Caitlin, you can't ran from this anymore. I already told you, I am not your enemy. Let me explain this to you " — he was right, I had to confront this and I had to do it now.
" Start from the beggining " — I shout.
" Ronnie damaged a lot of my work in the last few months and you know that I can't stand that " — Barry was always the kind of men that didn't to have someone ruining his business — " It resulted that he was tired of doing after someone's words so he decided to start being a crime lord on his own. He killed a few of my people " — the walls were coming down again and the sickness was knocking in my stomach. With who I lived all this time? How I couldn't see it? I left my head down letting him continue his story after a little pause where he observed that I didn't wanted to say anything until he finishes.
" I had to go out the shadows and let him know who was actually the mind of the situation. I exchanged words with him business things, about the medical investion he was about to do. At the Jones party I had ten of my people targeting his head. Until I saw you " — he said that last part so peacefully that made me put my head up, looking right into his eyes — " I didn't know you were his fiance, Caitlin "
" Well, this is so much to process, I can't believe who I had in my bed all this years " — Me and Ronnie were together for three years, and asking me? Being a former criminal, currently sharing the same bed with one without seeing it, it's too much.
" You are going to kill him ? " — All I felt in that moment for Ronnie was anger, I was feeling betrayed but at the same time, I felt like Barry was messing with my head.
" That was my plan, yes "
" Let me convince myself, please " — an idea was dancing into my head.
" What do you mean ?"
" He is in a business trip right now, right ? in France, we can go. See what we have to see " — Caitlin you are talking again without thinking. This is madly insane.
" Cait, you have to calm down " — he said standing up and coming to the side of the table I was. — "When he'll be bac-".
I couldn't take it anymore and started to cry. How I can be this weak ? I felt two arms holding me into a hug.
" We are leaving tonight, I'll come for you at 09.00pm " — hearing that I responded to his hug, I wanted to feel safe again and no matter how many times I refused to admit, Barry Allen was the only one who can make me feel like that.
" Thank you " — was the only thing I could say when he broke the hug.
He wiped away one of my tears — " You are so welcome, snowflake "