III. eyes can't lie

I swear I don't have words to express what I was feeling in that moment. I felt like a teenage 18 years old girl all over again. This was insane. I know he didn't came into Ronnie's life to see me. He wouldn't do that. It's been six years Caitlin for God sake get your shit together.

" You gonna just stay there ? " — he said while turning around. He had his hair ruffled and this time the tattos were where everyone could see them.

I took my cap off letting my hair fall down my back, in the same time I took my glasses off too, letting myself see him better — " Please, take a seat, feel like home" — That wasn't home anymore. I sat silent trying to put the words in my head all together.

" I need answers " — I was trying to ignore the feeling that his eyes were ripping my soul out.

" Of course, where do you want me to start ? " — he was calm, it seem that the only affected about the situation there, was me.

" Why are you after Ronnie ?" — let me explain if you still don't understand. That, in front of me, was one of the biggest lord crime. He was wrost than all yours nightmares. He is a cold blood killer so of course I was afraid to hear the answer, but one thing I knew for sure, Barry Allen wasn't playing games. If he's after someone, that means that ' someone ' is doing really dirty things.

" That's the first thing you ask me after six years ?" — he counted them ? — " You're not gonna ask me how I was doing since you left ? " — he was messing with my head.

" I am not here to play games, Allen " — I think in all the history I was the only one calling him with his real name. When he was after his victims he was using other names, like the night of the engagement of the Jones; and almost all his people didn't knew his name, they knew him as The Chemist.

" You couldn't even if you wanted to. You seem nervous " — If there's other thing than being a criminal this guy was good at, was reading people and all their gestures. And believe me, right now, I am not just feeling nervous, my heart is about to get out of the chest.

" Why are you after Ronnie ? " — I dared to ask again ignoring his last words.

'' You won't like the answear, Caitlin '' — There was again, my name in his mouth.

'' But.. '' — he stand up and took a file from the glass case from behind me. He came from my back putting the file fall on the desk. Right in front of me. I felt his lips so close — " see it youself " — he wishpered in my ear.

I didn't move until he sat again on his chair. He looked at me like begging me not to open that file. He had that look that could freeze you in a moment, it's hard to see compassion in his eyes. — " Snow, I am not you enemy " — he said full of confidence. I have to be honest, hearing him say that felt like one part of my heart was safe.

What if I didn't like what I find in this file? You have to open it.  This is the reason I couldn't sleep all night, If it's something good, then that's it, I am going to continue with my perfect life and have a wedding next year. But this is not a fairytale, in that file was something dark, I could feel it.

I looked at him one more time before open the file. He had a smile on his face, his expressions were always like, blank, you never knew what his next move would've be.

My skin was bristled in the moment I opened it. My eyes couldn't believe what I had in front of me. There were pictures, declarations, pages full of Ronnie, his trips, copies of his files, passwords, everything. And the shook came after I put all of that together and I realise.

Ronnie was a private assasin.

I droped the file and stayed quiet. I was having a panic attack. I felt the veins in my head exploding and so much pain in my chest. I was about to faint. I tried to stand up but I felt like something was pulling me down. All the noise was now some kind of echo. The air couldn't reach my lungs. 

Just after that I was starting to see everything blurry and the only thing I could see realistic were two hands coming right in my direction to catch me.

Everything went black.

*****

Hiiii guys, I hope everyone is safe and taking care. Here's another part of this story to warm a little all the boring situation. Enjoy it ! Let me know what do you think ❤︎