Prologue |

" [...] maybe we'll meet again, when we're slightly older and our minds less hectic, and i'll be right for you and you'll be right for me. But right now i am chaos to your thoughts and you are poison to my heart.
I am gonna love you forever.
Always yours,        Snow "
That were the last lines of my letter to Barry Allen. I know that what I am doing it's wrong but this isn't my place anymore. I'll be forever grateful to him for making me who I am today.
My name is Caitlin Snow and I spent the most beautiful six years of my life.
I grew up as an orphan, all my life I was wondering what it feels to be loved, to have someone looking after me. But the day I turned 18 I knew that won't happen, it was too late for me. The Godmother I believed in since forever failed me.
I spent one year searching for a job, sleeping in a different place almost every night and praying hoping that God was listening to me.
When I turned 19 years old I woke up as usual, in a room 15 dollars per night. I sat at the edge of the bed trying to find the motivation to go, take a shower and buy some coffee from the city.
I don't know where I found the motivation but thank God I did.
I got out of the bar where I had my coffee to go, looking for my phone in my bag I bumped into someone, throwing all my coffee over his coat.
" I am so sorry " — I said searching for a napkin into my bag — " I am so distracted every hour of every- " — I didn't finished my sentence because I looked up and saw the most beautiful eyes looking right into mine and a little smile laughing at me.
" Don't worry, It could happen to anyone. It's not a big deal " — he took the napkin I had in my hand and started to clean up all my mess.
This was the beggining of the end.
And here I am now with 25 years and a broken soul. All the stories end up like this.
Deep down I knew our story haven't end yet but I had to believe that what is meant to be, will always found it's way. I left the letter under my keys of the house, on the living room table and walked away. Without looking behind, not for only a second.

*

Hi eveyone, my name is Scarlat Gomez and this one right here, is my first wattpad story ever. Hope you really enjoy it !

I sent all my love to everyone who's gonna read it ! ❤️

*You can also found me on instagram as snowallenxs, you can dm me to have a new friend ! 😊