CHAPTER 6: Help Wanted!

The next day, with Judy making tickets on the tolls meters going over the time. She gets yelled at about the tickets from different people, when Judy is rethinking her life in her car.

Judy: I am a real cop, I am a real cop, I am a real cop, I am a real cop... (A weasel runs past her carrying a duffel bag. A Frantic Pig goes up to her.)

Frantic Pig: Hey! Hey, hey! You, bunny!

Judy: (agitated, stops banging her head) Sir, if you have a grievance, you may contest your citation in traffic court.

Frantic Pig: What are you talking about?! My shop! It was just robbed! Look, he's getting away! (Duke quickly runs away from the shop. Frantic Pig shakes Judy's vehicle violently, surprising her) Well, are you a cop or not?!

Judy: Oh! Yes. Yes! Don't worry, sir, I got this!

Judy runs out of her car, throws her hat away, tears off her vest like a superhero tearing out of her uniform, and chases after the weasel.

Judy: Stop! (The Weasel sees her chasing after him.) Stop in the name of the law!

The Weasel: Catch me if ya' can, cottontail!

Judy chases The Weasel through Savannah Central. The Weasel dodges large animals and runs under a police car.

Judy: Coming through!

Mike sees Judy chasing a weasel with a bag.

Mike: Alright, Finally! Some action now!

Mike pulls off his hat off and gives chase as well running on all fours to give him more speed.

Rhino Officer: This is Officer McHorn, we got a 10-31.

Judy jumps from behind the car, slides off the top, continues chasing the weasel.

Judy: I got dibs! Officer Hopps, I'm pursuit! Woot, woot!

Mike goes on top of the car, slides down then jumps off, and continues giving chase.

Mike: This is Officer Kruger, I'm in hot pursuit of the weasel too!

Judy continues chasing The Weasel, the weasel see the entrance of Little Rodentia.

Mike: Stop in the name of the law you weasel!

He throws the bag over the gate and dives through the hole. Some mice run away as The Weasel enters through the hole and catches the bag. He chuckles and runs off.

Mike: Hopps! Chase him through, I'll cut him off!

Judy: Right!

Judy slides through the entrance and looks for the weasel. She sees the bag.

Judy: You! Freeze!

Judy runs after him and McHorn runs up to the gate.

Officer McHorn: Hey! Meter maid! Wait for the real cops!

Judy chases The weasel down the street.

Judy: Stop!

Mike is running past the rodent city as he dodges elephants, wolves, and cheetah. The Weasel steps on tiny cars with mice driving them and uses them as roller skates, similar to Ginormica. He taunts Judy.

The Weasel: Ha ha ha ha!

The Weasel roller skates through between buildings and hops on them. Judy follows him and sees The Weasel jumping on the buildings and tipping the last one in the process. In one of the buildings, a mouse is on a hamster wheel and notices her house is being tilted. The buildings topple each other like dominos. Judy stands between the buildings and pushes them back in place. The mice scream and scurrying around. Judy makes her way past them without stepping on them.