Chapter 1

This night, I walked into my so-called house to be greeted by a fucking bastard who calls himself my dad which I know isn't true.

 I entered by the door and suddenly I felt a sting on my cheek. 

Slap.

"Where were you? you piece of garbage" 

Another Slap.

 I felt tears coming down but I tried to keep them buried in my eyes. 

" Reply to me you slut ".

 A punch on the stomach led me to the floor crying. He started dragging me by my feet and I was screaming and kicking but he was much more powerful than me. 

"Did you just kick me you little brat?"

I tried to sink further into the floor, I was really scared because I knew I did something I shouldn't have done.

"Sure you did, a whore like you can't even take a beating correctly, a whore like you can't do anything right" 

I wanted to scream at him to stop but I knew that this could go in a way that I didn't want to, so I no longer moved, I froze lying on the floor. I had to reply to him because if I didn't do so he'll kill me that's for sure.

" S..sorry s...sir I didn't mean t..to come late, please stop kicking me it hurts, I was j..just studying in the l..library"

He laughed like the evil man that he is and then he punched me, punch after kick after slap.

He didn't stop until I was covered in my blood sniffing and my eyes were burning because of my nonstop tears.

 I tried to get up but then ended up on the floor holding my stomach. 

Time skip: morning 

I woke up because my ribs were killing me and I think I broke them again... yes again. 

Once I entered the bathroom I looked up to the mirror that was broken since I had my head smashed on it 2 days ago.

 I saw bruises on my face and I knew that I needed a concealer to cover them up.

 So I sneak into my so-called mother's room to take it from her. Thank god she was sleeping, she looked half dead because of the drugs, her face was yellow and she looked like an ugly hyena; hope she overdosed and died.

 I was getting prepared to go to school but suddenly he came from nowhere and smashed a bottle of beer on my feet, I screamed horrifyingly since I had already a cut there made by his knives.

 " That's what you get for being in front of me, you little bitch", he then grabbed my hair and said " Go to school and stay out of trouble or you'll see what happens to you''

 I nodded and replied to him "Yes sir of course". 

He then let go and I ran as quickly as possible even tho my ribs were killing me. 

I started walking towards the school but I was suddenly pinned to a wall, by someone.

Oliver, Sir's friend

 I hated him, he was much worse than him. 

He raped me multiple times and abused me in one of the worst ways. 

My thoughts were interrupted when he said" Hey you whore, how you doing these days, I hope you're still having nightmares of the time when I entered that little pussy of yours"

He had that grin on his face that petrified me. 

 I couldn't breathe, I was frozen in place, and all I wanted was to go to school, I didn't want him to touch me again but of course, I couldn't have anything in my life.

He punched me then he threw me on the floor and kicked my face, I was praying for someone to pass in the street to save me from him.

And while he was kicking my already broken ribs, Oliver got pushed from me on the floor.

I was struggling to breathe, I was scared to look up but I did and saw a guy beating the crap out of Oliver. And I was thanking god for him.

He was young, for sure in his twenties, and he had that dangerous aurora but in some way I was thankful for him.

 I prayed to myself that he wouldn't hurt me. 

The stranger approached me, he was checking with his eyes if I was badly injured and then tried to touch my bruised face but of course, I flinched since I thought he would hit me. 

He said in a thick husky voice" Bambina are you okay? Can you get up for me?" For once in these past years I wasn't scared of a man, I tried to get up.

I felt safe around him, I don't know why and how but darkness consumed me very quickly, and I felt him holding me before I touched the floor.

Alessandro's POV:
I was rooming in the streets of this ugly city with my men beside me as I had to get a job done.

As I was walking, I heard a scream of what seemed to be a young girl's voice and later multiple thuds sound as if someone was getting beaten. 

I had to check out what was happening, I asked my men to get the job done as I was more interested in knowing what was happening around the corner. So I just followed the sounds and as I arrived at the scene, I saw a guy holding a little girl, punching and screaming at her. 

I couldn't believe my eyes, how could a man touch a girl much smaller than him or any other girl?

I did what I knew had to be done, I pushed the guy from the child and beat the crap out of him until he passed out, I could hear the girl's heaving breathing, and crying. She was scared which is quite normal of course after being assaulted by a guy twice her size. 

She was shaking, and she looked malnourished, so I approached her carefully enough not to scare her. I was checking if she was okay, but every time i tried touching her she would flinch and cry more. 

I was asking her if she could get up, and as she was doing it, her eyes rolled up,  she fell and i quickly held her so she won't fall.

I was for the first time scared, and I didn't know why she reminded me of my little sister who went missing years ago, she was called "Sofia"

 Maybe because of her blue ocean eyes, and the freckles that my young brothers have.

 I have to stop thinking about her, she's dead it was confirmed years ago.

Sofia's POV:

I woke up in a hospital bed with needles in my arms, feeling a surge of panic. My breath quickened, and I thought my lungs were shutting down.

Then he came running to me, holding me closely and saying, "It's okay, you are okay, tesoro. You will be just fine. No one will ever hurt you, I promise."

His presence started to soothe me, although I didn't understand why I felt safe in his arms. When I looked into his face, I was shocked. He looked familiar as if I had seen him somewhere before. He resembled one of the boys in the necklace that Sir took from me, but much older.

Alessandro's POV:

Something about this girl struck me deeply. She looked like a mix of my father and brother, almost like a copycat. Her eyes held a familiar look, making me feel like I found my sorella.

I thought I had found my Principessa, but it seemed impossible since she was confirmed dead. Could it be true? I needed answers,  I requested a DNA test from the doctor but i had to ask her permission first. 

We have many enemies, and maybe she was presumed dead to hurt us. Perhaps she had been alive all this time.

The doctors called to inform me that the little girl was panicking. I rushed to her room and found her trying to remove the needles from her arms, screaming.

I hugged her and spoke soothingly, unsure of how to comfort a child. Unlike my younger brothers, who could be easily bribed with chocolate and video games, she needed more than that. Fortunately, my words seemed to calm her.

"Could you please tell me your name, stellina?" I asked gently.

She nodded and replied, "I'm Sofia."

I gasped, my eyes widening. Could it really be her? How is this possible?