A New Beginning

"It's time to bring back the Seibara! She will be the one to bring us back to our old glory! We will live in the light again. We will no longer have to hide and collect our clan in the dark. We can finally live in piece with the rest of the world" Clapping erupted within the group of those standing around the speaker. It was an older woman with long black hair dressed in pink and beige colors.

As a large fire roared, each female began pulsing their chakra into the corpse laying on the ground in the middle of the circle. It was an amazing sight to behold. Everyone held a flower in their hand and was manipulating it around the body as it was being filled with chakra. Above the body directly were three women. The strongest in the clan. One by one they used a special knife to slit their wrists and allowed their blood up drip onto dead body.

Each female was being bled dry and passed out before dying. Those around that were simply watching the sacrifices die were praying for their save travels to the Garden of Bara. After each person began to run out of chakra and passed out, the body itself began regaining color, and its chest began to move up and down.

The old woman who had given the speech was now helping the body stand up on its own two feet. The girl had been reborn. Her hair was a light pink color and her eyes glowed in a similar shade. She was dressed in simple white closes. As she looked around it was clear on her face, that she was confused.

"Hello? Where am I? Who are you people?" She asked with an innocent look on her face. The old woman covered her body in a soft blanket and guided her down from the mantle she was previously laying on.

"My dear. You are our savior, our Seibara. You will help us in bringing our clan back to what it used to be. I am Fuji Chichia, the leader of our clan and the one that will help guide you" The old woman smiled sweetly at Chikako, not that she remembered her old name. As far as she knew she was this 'Seibara' person.

"Come. We have much to talk about my child" The old woman ushered the girl into a building that she would soon be calling her home.

Six months had passed since Chikako, or the Seibara, had been revived. The female spent her days playing with the village children. Everyone treated her so warmly. A smile was always on her face as she was greeted everyone.

It was around noon meaning it was time for the ceremony. Seibara met Chichia at the village temple. It was a simple wooden building with simple red and pink decorations. At the back of it was a beautiful white rose that had red at the base of the petals.

"My dear Seibara, are you ready?" The old woman asked with a kind smile. Seibara nodded and walked up to the flower. The white bandages that were wrapped around her wrist and hand were gently taken off to reveal numerous deep cuts from her elbow to her palms. Most of them were new, with just a few of them looking nearly healed. The female extended her hand towards the older lady who picked up a beautifully carved stone dagger in her other.

Their eyes met for a second before Chichia dug the blade deep into her skin. Blood bubbled to the surface and began dripping down her fingertips. Drops of blood dripped onto the white and red rose sliding down the delicate petals. The two of them stood there for quite some time allowing the younger girls blood to be soaked up by the plant. They only stopped when Seibara began feeling dizzy.

A ninja of the Rose clan, Natsu, picked her up and walked the pink haired girl to her room. The roots of her hair were silver and the pink seemed as if it wasn't natural.

When Natsu laid down Seibara on her bed he grabbed clean bandages from the cabinet and took care of her new wound before helping her lay down.

Natsu had a darker color of pink for his hair color just like the other males in the Rose clan. The men of the rose clan don't have the special powers that the females have, according to Chichia. Their green eyes and pink hair displayed their lack of power. The woman ran the clan mainly.

Natsu was a sweet boy who had become close with Seibara. They often talked together while they sat on her bed. He was the one who was responsible of taking care of her wounds or anything else she wanted. One could always find Natsu by her side.

The only one she completely trusted in the village was Natsu, so when she began overhearing things said about her by the other villagers about, she's so easy to manipulate, or how it was a waste to sacrifice such strong shinobi just for her who's extremely weak, she told Natsu. When she began remembering a man with a mask and silver hair as well as a boy with long black hair and red eyes, she told him.

However, even though Natsu knew the whole situation and believed it was unfair to treat her how they were, a tool, he never said anything. Natsu had created an unbreakable bond with Seibara in the six months they were by each other's side than he had with anyone else in the village throughout his life thus far. So, while he wasn't able to tell her everything because of the numerous ears always listening, and couldn't save her due to his lack of power, the least he could do was keep that she was regaining her memories back a secret from Lady Chichia.

"I need to figure out what's going on. I feel useless when I don't know how to help. From today onwards I'm going to try to figure everything out" Seibara declared. Despite Natsu's incessant pleading for her to just leave things be, Seibara began sneaking into Lady Chichia's office. She was the leader of the clan, so if there want anything that could explain what was going on, it would be there.

Every day after playing with the clan's kids and greeting the other villagers, and after her the bloodletting ceremony, Seibara would stay in bed for the rest of the day. When Natsu left her room in the middle of the night she wrapped a black blanket around her and snuck out of her room.

Thanks to the old lady wanting to keep an eye on her, Seibara's room was just a few buildings down from Lady Chichia's office. As she walked up to the building, she met her first problem. The doors locked. After a bit of useless wiggling of the handle the female sighed deeply. It wasn't the best choice, but she reached into her pocket and grabbed two pins so she could try and pick the lock.

Seibara's heartbeat pounded in her chest harder for every minute she stood outside trying to get the door unlocked. A book had taught her the basics, but her hands were clumsy from the bloodletting earlier that day. Taking a lot longer than initially anticipated, the door finally opened. With quick, silent steps she slipped into the woman's office and shut the door behind her. A sigh of relief was released as her shoulders relaxed. It was a little less nerve wracking now that Seibara was inside of the building.