29.

Amsterdam, 8 July 2023. 

Mason had been working his brain for the past months with no nerves getting to him, but it all changed after they landed in the Dutch capital, a place where he lived close to himself. 

He remembered a few things from the country, after living there for a year it was hard to not do so and with the help of the Verstappen family and some of his teammates from the Vitesse days, he was able to come up with the best plan. 

He knew it was a short period of time, if this was last year he would never be doing it, it was a wish he had but he had always been told off by the blonde girl he dated. But in recent months she had been more focused in laughing and even listening to his ideas, he knew he had a shot and he was going to take it. 

It all started for him after winning the Premier League and the Champions League - again - this season, everything seemed to be going in the right direction for the Blues and he wanted the last missing piece to his puzzle. It terrified him because after all, winning both competitions seemed like a dream to him if he got this final yes it would be his year. 

While Mason ran around with Max, Christian, Benjamin and Declan, Charlotte was confused looking at Amelia, who wasn't giving any hints away. 

She didn't understand a single thing of what was happening. She knew the trip was happening, but it didn't make sense to her why everyone looked and acted so weird since their arrival two days prior and specially on that day. 

- You know, you're terrifying me, right? - Charlotte asked her newly married - to Ben Chilwell - best friend who only rolled her eyes giving her the child she had given birth to a few months ago 

- Shut up and hold your godson. I need to see if your dress is 100%. - Amelia went to check if the dress was in the perfect state that it needed to be. 

The dress was another mystery for Lottie, she had been designing this dress blindly, all she knew was that it was going to be a pearl, off white color and that she needed to design it and approve it. Who was doing and why this was happening were questions she didn't have the answer for. 

- Have you told him yet? - Amelia asked her best friend when she returned to the room and saw her shyly smile. She haven't yet.

- Why haven't you? - She asked seating next to her best friend

- I don't know, didn't came up in conversation - She tried to shrug it off but Amelia wasn't having any of it and she could see by the look on her face - I don't know, everything has been so crazy and with Chelsea close to winning I didn't want to put more weight on him.

- Lottie, anything related to you will never put weight on him, plus... It would have only make him feel happier. - She smiled to her best friend who nodded

- I'll try and gather courage to tell on this trip, can you help me keep this a secret just for a little more? - She asked knowing it was hard work to stay away from certain foods and specially alcoholic beverages when everyone was giving them to her.