Chapter 25🧡

I'm up bored with no one to talk to so here y'all go😭

"Mh, I missed you" Durk said walking in hugging and kissing me

"It's really ain't time for all that" I said pushing him back a little

"Damn what's wrong, you on yo period?"

"No, yo twin Finna make me end it all"

"Wassup, talk to me" he said pulling me down making me straddle  him

"He tell you what happened?"

"Only that yall broke up"

"Ight So boom, I found out I was pregnant and I knew right off the back I was ready to have another baby and I wanted a abortion. But Von want another a baby"

"I know he always talking about it"

"Yeah, so long story short I got a abortion without telling Von and while at a lil meeting with Trey it came out"

"You ain't tell him you was pregnant either ?"

"No, I was just trying to protect his feelings and I didn't want him to keep on begging me to keep it"

"Damn, See what you should've done was tell him you was pregnant and fully explained why you wanted a abortion. That way you could've got it and been like at least I told you first and gave you a valid reason"

"Yeah I wish I did that, I just was moving to fast trying to be sneaky. I really ain't have time to think shit through" 

"Yeah cause at the end of the day you carrying and pushing out the baby. And majority of time when Von on the rode you gone be taking care of it.. 4 kids at that"

"That's the part he doesn't understand, but anyways so for some weeks Von wasn't talking to me and was coming in late and leaving out early. Doing that he was just proving why it wasn't time for another baby"

"What you mean?"

" he wasn't there to help with the kids, like Dayjah sat up here one night and asked where Ha daddy was"

"I get why he mad but he shouldn't take that shit out on the kids, they ain't have nothing to do with it"

"Right when Dayjah was a baby and he use to play da fuck outta me I ain't never stop him from seeing her. Even when we was broke up any time he asked to see her I flew her out there"

"Right he always had ha in the summer and on ha lil breaks

"Yeah but he broke up with me so I was single, and I started to talking to this boy. We went out to eat and ran into Von and his girlfriend, I ain't say nothing neither did he"