Chapter 29🧡

"I take allat shit back I said, This ain't gone work" I said stepping back

"Jayla stop fucking playing"

"I'm not, look I'm sorry but be realistic We both know this aint gone work out. Its already bad enough we messed around, plus after all von den risked being with me. The least I can do is respect him and not start dating his whole best friend''.

''oh that's who its about, you think you just about to run back to von or something. jayla that nigga don't want you, why you think he keep cheating and playing yo ass''

''this aint about me getting back with von tho''

"ight but im telling you he don't want you, you must not know about shorty he been fucking with since you told him about what happened with us on yo birthday''

"boy what is you talking about"

"nah since you wanna be with von so bad ima let him tell you, and when yo lil heart get broke for the 100th time. don't call my phone acting like you want me and shit" he said walking out

finally damn, thought I was going to have to shoot him or something so he could leave me alone. It was cool at first having him here to help out with the kids and just somebody to talk to. But then he started acting weird begging and shit.

I wanted to ask von what Durk was talking about, but it was to late and I was already stressed out the best thing I could do then was just go to sleep.

The next morning von called me asking could I come over because he wanted to see the kids and we needed to talk. I had to do hair, so I just dropped the kids off to him, did my clients hair then went back over von house. 

"hea show yo mama what we was practicing while she was gone" he said helping Javontae and Jaliyah walk 

"awwwn my babiess" 

"lets not forget who the original baby" dayjah said standing up 

"girl you know you forever gone be my baby"

"come outside, so we can talk" von said grabbing my arm

I put the twins in they play pin before following von to the patio. I don't know but I just have a feeling he about to tell me he like niggas or something. 

"so wassup, what we gotta talk about?"

"you good? you comfortable? you thirsty?" von asked nervously

"im straight, but come on what you gotta tell me"

"ion know how to say it, without hurting you" 

"von just tell me, the way life set up right now I can't get more hurt"

"ight so, I had met this girl around the time you told me about you and Durk messing around. I was only going to fuck her just to get my mind off of you but the more me ha started talking I was catching feelings for her" 

I just listened 

"and um... we started dating right around the time the twins turned 1 month. but I told her you needed me since you just had kids and she understood. Now she tired of sneaking around and shit, so I just wanted to tell you first before we go public"