Chapter 28🧡

"If it don't work out, then it don't work out. But we both know deep down we want each other" Durk hugging me tightly and kissing me

I didn't even bother to pull back, I knew he wasn't letting me go. It was so...weird and felt wrong.

I know Von den cheated plenty times but that don't give me the right to go fuck with Durk. And I don't even know why Durk think it's okay for us to even try it.

I know we messed around in the past, and while me and Von was into it I was letting Durk come over so I could vent. But that wasn't no invitation to start dating.

" wait Durk, me and you both know this wrong"

"We can't fight our fucking feelings"

"I ain't got feelings like that for you tho"

"Then why you let me fuck you"

"The first time I was on some get back shit and I ain't know how to say stop. And the second time we was both drunk asf and in the mood I guess"

"And the night before you went to jail"

"Boy that ain't even last a full 5 minutes, I pushed yo head back a few seconds later"

"So what the fuck you think I am? Somebody you just lean on when you and Von going through something"

"No, You came over and let me vent to you about the situation I ain't never think that meant we should be together"

He just shook his head and sat on the couch.

"You really don't want me or you just scared of Von gone say and do"

Boy do you know who Von is-

"Exactly.... Jayla we can keep it on the low"

I'm about to call the police in a minute, this is harassment-

"Can we just go talk to this girl...and figure shit out later"

We started to leave when my phone rang, it was Von. I accepted the chargers and everything, and they finally connected me to him.

"Hello"

"Wassup, what you doing ma?"

"I'm Um, sitting here with Durk"

"Aw what y'all doing?"

"Finna go kill yo new bitch" Durk yelled

"Boy shut up, you realize he ona jail phone right"

He just shrugged

Yes officer, he has blonde dreads and wears women's fashion nova jeans.

"What y'all mean"

"The lawyer said it all depend on what the girl say, and I just wanna make sure she say the right stuff"

"Youon got to do that"

"Why?"

"Cause unless I'm there, ion want you involving yo self in that shit. Ion want you out hea risking yo freedom and Shit for me"

"But you be risking yo life and shit for me"

"It's different, just lay low and let this shit Play out. Ion want you out here, Ight?"