[Dream x George] World Generation

┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌

Don't forget to eat today! And drink water!

   Dream and George were running around and testing gimmicks for the next Man Hunt.

(shots fired =p)

   Dream hides behind a tree while George was too far behind to see him. Dream was able to heal up before George gets there so he waits until George runs passed the tree without noticing Dream. Dream then starts running after George and hits his shield with his axe, finally breaking the already damaged pice of wood and iron.

   George screeches out an unholy yelp as he starts running for his life away from Dream who is taunting him from behind him.
   "Oh GOOORGE!~~" Dream grins as he starts to catch up with George being a faster runner.

   "Get away!!" George screams. George comes to a cliff and suddenly stops at the edge of it not wanting to fall down. Dream runs into him on accident, not really being able to stop running so suddenly, and they both fall down the cliff.

   As they fall in the air, Dream's immediate instinct is to grab George and hold him as he flips over with his back facing the ground.
   They land on the grass with a loud thud with George on top of Dream while Dream took most of the fall damage.
   "Ow..." Dream wimpers ironically.
   "Dream! Are you okay!?" George asks him.
   "Yep." Dream puts a shaky thumbs up. George is glad that Dream's okay, but then growls in annoyance at how stupid that was.
   George gets off of Dream and kicks his leg.
   "Ow! Hay!"
   "You idiot!! I had a water bucket you didn't need to do that!" He yells at Dream.
   "Oh. Well I didn't know that!" Dream sits up holding his poor leg.

   George sighs in annoyance and throws a splash potion of healing at Dream's head.
   "Ow! Stop that!" Dream yells at him.
   "You're fine! Just shut up!" George crosses his arms as he starts walking away and looking around at where they've landed.

  Dream stands up and looks around at the steep hole they've fallen into. Danm weird wold generation.
   Looking up, the walls are way too steep to climb but at least this place is nice. It's grassy with flowers and well lit by the sun.
   George finds one wall and attempts to climb it, just wanting to get out of there. Dream watches as George slips on a rock and falls back down on his back.

   Dream laughs at his attempt that makes George angery and get up to go attack Dream.
   George swings his sword at him angrily and Dream blocks with his sword with a surprised yelp.
   They fight for a while, Dream starts winning by dodging and being faster.
   Out of desperation of winning this small battle, George thinks fast, as their swords are locked George leans in and kisses Dream on the smile of his mask.

   Dream doesn't normally get verry distracted from a fight, but George knows that this would send Dream's focuse flying.
   Dream freezes, giving George the opportunity to take Dream's sword out of his hand and chuck it away. Dream, now defenceless and incredibly distracted, gets pushed over to fall on his back again. This time George jumps on top of him to pin him down and hold his sword to Dream's neck.

   "I win! Admit it!" George grins at his accomplishment. It's not often that George gets to win against Dream. But Dream stays silent laying on the ground, looking up at the sky, and processing what George did.
   Danm his mask for getting in the way.

   "Dreeam!?" George gets annoyed at how quiet Dream is, especially because of Dream's mask, it's hard to tell exactly what he's thinking.
   "What the hell George!?" Dream yells angrily, able to slip his arm out of George's poor job of pinning him down, Dream slips out from under George and gets his sword out of George's hand.
   Dream trips George in a way that makes him fall to his stomach in the grass, Dream leans his knee on George's back, and pins him there with George's sword now stabbed into the ground next to him, helping to limit George's ability to escape.