[DreamXD x George] II Your God

Loved this animation ⬆️

[George trys to visit his friend Dream in prison, but DreamXD doesn't like that idea.]

I know that George had visited Dream in prison canonically, but shhh.

[Contains the following: Punishment kink, a jealous bb god, public, possessive, very possessive, if you like yanderes then that's good, bit of hair kink, pet names, that gay shit, size kink, aaand... a colar.]

Keep it holsom in the comments.
- Lots of love from the author ♡

   George thought to himself, debating if his friend would even want to see him, or if it would even be a good idea to visit Dream, considering there's probably a good reason why he's in prison in the first place.
   Maybe Dream was different to how he originally thought he was. He's in prison, good people don't go to prison... right?

   One thing was for sure in George's mind, if he did visit Dream, he could make him explain what he's done to deserve going to prison.
   Another thing that was for sure, DreamXD wasn't going to be happy with George if he went to visit Dream.

   DreamXD had gotten more possessive over George, and he had never liked Dream in the first place. He just knew that Dream desired George just as much as he did. And there's no way that DreamXD was going to loose George to a mortal like him.

   George had finally decided that he would just get it over with and visit Dream that same day. He may as well, while he's got the free time right?
   George got off his chair from his desk and walked through his toadstool themed home to the front door. He grabbed his red shawl before leaving and put it on his shoulders, with a smile, surprisingly excited to see his friend.

   DreamXD waited for him outside his door.
   "Where are you going?" He asked, floating above the ground casually.
   "No where." George smiled as he skipped pass DreamXD.

   "You seem awfully happy to be going 'no where'." DreamXD followed his human suspiciously, trying to figure out what George was up to.
   "It's a lovely day out. Do you want me to stop smiling?" George asked him to change the subject. He knew full well that Dream and DreamXD didn't get along very well.

   "No. Don't do that." DreamXD said almost desperately.
   "Okay, good. I'm not going anywhere interesting, you'd honestly get bored if you stayed with me." George told him, trying to get rid of him before it became obvious that he was headed to the prison.

   DreamXD could still tell that something was up, buy why would George be trying to get rid of him? Perhaps he was making a surprise for DreamXD? He could only hope right?
   "Alright. If you reeealy don't want me. I guess I'll leave, all alone~ with no one to talk to!~" DreamXD dramatically said in an overly saddened voice. He turned over on his back as he floated in the air with the back of his hand pressed against the forehead of his mask.

   "Oh don't be like that!" George laughed and playfully punched his arm. "I'll hang out with you tomorrow, I promise!" George smiled to him.
   "Fine..." DreamXD sighed in defeat. George started walking away down the oak roads of the server, but DreamXD didn't log off.

   As George walked away, DreamXD flew up above the buildings and slowly started following his little human without making so much as a sound.
   George walked down the paths and across the bridges, until he started getting closer to the prison. George looked around, looking up and down his surroundings just in case DreamXD was following him. DreamXD had hid behind a tower like a stalker and waited for George to turn back around.

   Once George started walking away to the prison, DreamXD started to get concerned. He wouldn't really want to visit that criminal would he?
   But George did not walk past the entrance of the prison, he walked straight to it, and walked through the opened door way.
   DreamXD flew down into the quartz room with George about to step into the Nether portal.