[Dreamon x George] Sinful

Ohhhh~
I suppose this could also be "Nightmare" or anti-Dream. Idk.

[Contains the following: Lil bit of spoopy stuff, he is a demon, blood kink, :3, scratching, biting, all that good stuff, and two gay boys, two kinky gay boys.]

   George ended the stream then let out a heavy sigh. It had been a long few hours of playing Minecraft and talking with chat, so he was excited to have the rest of the day off to sleep.
   Before he logged off of Minecraft the game seemed to "glitch", the sun flew across the digital sky as if the world's 'tick speed' had been altered. Then as the sky turned dark for the night sky, a green moon rose over the horizon.
   What was happening?

   Perhaps he left some kind of texture pack on without noticing before? If only he could've blamed one of his friends for pranking him, but no one else was online.

   As George looked at his screen with silent confusion, he blinked and it all stoped.
   The green lit moon turned back into it's normal vanilla-minecraft square in the sky.
(Moon's big)
   And George let out a breath that he didn't know he was holding in. Maybe he really did just imagine it. Even thinking about the green moon and the glitched out textures felt like a dream. But much like the dream's he'd been having of late, he remembered it feeling so real at the time.

   Worse comes to worse, he could always ask one of his friends in the morning if they were messing with him.
   Dream would usually help George out with those kinds of problems he'd have with his minecraft account. Or he could look at his game's code himself.

   Either way. George logged out of Minecraft for now, just pretending that nothing happened was easier for his sleepy head. He just wanted to relax for the rest of the day at that point. He was probably seeing things from being so tired. Ya, definitely.
   George hopped off his chair and stretched his arms up above his head as he stretched his back from sitting for so long.
   His black and green Dream- merch hoddy moved up with his arms, reveling his belly just above the elastic of his black shorts.

   Finally as he let down his arms he turned back from the monitor to jump into his comfortable bed. He climbed into his bed and collapsed onto the mattress with his face hitting the center of his pillow.
   He let out a satisfied sigh into the soft pillow as he lay down, then flipped himself over to be lying on his back.

   He relaxed in the sheets and pulled his phone out of his pocket. He turned on his phone to get surprised by a completely green screen.
   "What the-" He sighed in growing frustration, as he tried to unlock his phone with no response from it, he thought his phone had broken or something.
   Suddenly George's phone flashed with a black glitched out smile. George on instinct dropped his phone in surprise, getting slightly freaked out by what happened.
   What the hell was going on with his technology?

   Everything seemed to go dark, the sky outside turned black and the world melted away outside, inevitably George's bedroom/office turned dark with the only light in his room being the bright green light coming off his monitor.

   He sat up as he looked straight at his monitor on his desk, across from his bed.
   The screen was completely green. The edges of the monitor's screen bright, glowing, green liquid looked like it was dripping out of the small space between the glass of the screen and the black plastic frame around it.

(Ignoring Gogy's colour blindness for a quick sec)

   Soon more of the bright green liquid drained out of George's computer, every opening leaked the green liquid endlessly.
   George watched as fear started to rise inside him, sounds of worry got caught in his throat as if he couldn't speak. The screen of his monitor cracked, making more of the liquid pour out and making George almost jump out of his skin.