Corset (& new cover)

Finally it's happened. After all those bets, after all those games, Dream had lost against George.
And at the worst possible one too. Out of all the bets Dream could have lost it had to be the one where he has to wear a corset.

Well, if he's gonna have to wear a corset, he's gonna do it right.
The only other person who makes and wears corsets on the server is Technoblade. So Dream and George went north and hired Techno to make a corset specifically for Dream.

(Since it's a minecraft world, I think it only makes sense that everyone knows how to sew and make their own clothes just like they can make their own tools and armor.)
(Technoblade specializes in making corsets, because he wears them himself)

[Wrote this a while ago, before Techno got diagnosed.]
[Technoblade never dies ✊]

"Why do you even wear corsets!?" Dream asked with a bit of an annoyed whine in his throught.
"Back support's important Dream. I do a lot of readin' and I don't wanna get back problems are a thing." Techno explained while he looked for his measuring tape.
He found it and then walked up to Dream and told him to stand up straight.

Techno wrapped the measure around Dream's waist and told Dream to breath in.
The measure tightened around Dream's waist so Techno could tell how tight Dream wanted his corset to be.

Once Techno had all the measurements he needed, Dream and George left Techno to do the sewing.
Dream promised to pay Technoblade in subscribers later.

"Pooog!" Techno celebrated.

A week later, George received the package with Dream's corset from the north.
(Had to send it to George, because Dream has no address. Cuz he's homeless!👉😎👉)

George brought it in and called Dream to come over immediately. George waited for Dream to get to his house with a giddy smile on his face.
He was happy when he won the bet last week, but now he gets to be glad that Dream lost.

Dream knocked on the door before entering Georges house.
"What's up? Did something happen George?" Dream asked. George didn't tell Dream why he needed to come to his house. Knowing Dream, he probably forgot about the bet by now.

"Nothing happened." George grined and tried to hold back most of his excited giggling.
George took the closed box and handed it to Dream for him to open.

Dream looked very confused, but he opened the lid of the box and suddenly remembered the bet that he lost. Dream went pale of dread then he blushed of embarrassment at the thought of actually wearing the corset.

"You're not really gonna make me wear this?" Dream whined.
"You can't back out! Dream! Don't be a party pooper!" George crossed his arms at Dream.
"Fine!" he sighed and took the corset out of the box. Went to go stand in front of a mirror and pulled off his green hoody to show his white t-shirt underneath.

George was more excited about this than he first realized. George knew inside that he had been crushing on Dream for a while, but a corset shouldn't make that much of a difference right?
He shouldn't be This excited about it.
But oh, did George underestimate just how little Dream had to do to turn him on. Dream always wore his green hoody, so it was a rare treat to see Dream's bare muscular arms.
George should be in horny jail. Thinking of his friend's arms like that? For shame. But George could only think about how much he wanted Dream's arms to crush him.

Dream put the emerald green corset around his body and laced up the corset, pulling each individual loop just like Techno had shown him, till it slowly started to fit on Dream's waist.
Finally he pulled the loops out one more time, so when he pulled on the strings it would squeeze his waist into the shape the corset was made to fit.

George watched Dream without breaking his concentration on him. Dream hesitated for a second, not knowing how uncomfortable this would be.
"Eh- George?" Dream asked embarrassed.
"Ya? Do you want help?" George smiled comfortingly, trying to reassure Dream. Dream nodded.
George was happy to help Dream, he hopped up from where he was sitting and walked up to Dream.
George adjusted the strings a little then held onto the loose strings to pull. Dream took a deep breath in and George tightly pulled on the strings until they squeezed Dream's waist into shape.

Dream relaxed a bit and was surprised to find that it wasn't that uncomfortable. Techno was right about the back support and it wasn't so tight that Dream couldn't breath.

George tied up the lace and hid the loose strings away so it wouldn't come undone.
Dream turned back around and looked at himself in the mirror.
"Oh shit." Dream muttered as he looked at how small his waist was, he put his hands around his waist and was amazed at how small he was.

George was staring at Dream's waist, and looked at him up and down in awe as Dream had his back turned to George.
George couldn't resist and put his hands on Dream's waist. Dream blushed under his mask, feeling George's hands hold him from behind.
"I-Is this okay?" George asked timidly.
"Ya." Dream blushed, he was surprised to find that he liked having George's hands around his waist.

Aaaand. That's it.
I lost motivation to write this one cuz I wanted to get back to writing DreamXD lol.

DreamXD x George chapter is coming up very soon.

In the meantime. I drew a new story cover for the book.

 I drew a new story cover for the book

Not my favorite.
I feel like I can do better.
But this is it for now.
Book can't be a rose forever.

Edit:
Okay, did better.

Edit:Okay, did better