▪︎ Chapter 2: Big brother

°•○☆°•○☆°•○☆○•°
DEMONIC DESIRES》HXH X (Daki!) Oc

Story by: _Hypnossses_Written by: _ZESTALICIOUS_

Written by: _ZESTALICIOUS_

These awesome banners are by: @xovelih
•°○☆•°○☆•°○☆○•°

'I guess... I must have been lucky... since I was granted a second chance... on your sacrifices.'

"Daki, Daki?" Hisoka knelt down and lightly tapped the girl's cheeks. "Hello?" The male asked, yet she showed no response. He sighed and picked her up. He was careful about his pointed nails, he did not want a scratch on his little sister, at least not by him.

He walked towards the Heavens's arena, still holding the female in his hands. Her long patterned ribbons sweeped the floor and her long white silky hair tickled Hisoka's arms. He made sure she was in a comfortable position, thanks to her small size, he was able to keep her head from being thrown back.

"I am kinda excited to take care of you as my younger sister."

He was a single child, abandoned in front of a circus by his mother who also was a performer. Though his childhood was spent in the clutches of utter loneliness, he now was showered with another chance.

°•☆°•☆°•☆•°

He slowly placed her down on the soft bed and watched her closely while standing at a distance. "Let's see, my sister has... stupid eyes with strange letters... insanely exposing dress... nope I won't allow it... beautiful face... flower tattoos all over... and, white silky hair with green bottom highlights." He muttered as he watched her sleep.

'Should I start with her clothes?'

Hisoka raised his hand a bit but only took off her heels, he decided to maybe let her dress herself. He plopped on the couch and stared at the sealing with empty eyes. "Family..." that was the only word that escaped his lips.

'Now that I think about it... Daki was making a really sad face when I asked her what her name was. I know nothing about her....I am her older brother now. It's my responsibility now...."

Just when he was about to sleep, he heard a knock on his door.

He sighed and frowned in irritation. "Who's here at this hour!?" He whispered in irritation. He opened the door to see a familiar male with long white hair, his going to be opponent named Kastro. He greeted him with a forced smile.

"What do you want? I'm busy...."

Hisoka said, still holding onto the knob of the door. Kastro did not reply though, he was peeping inside of the room. Hisoka noticed that the front bed, where he had placed Daki on was visible from the front door. Simply put, Daki was visible from the front door, she was visible to Kastro. Hisoka noticed a pink tint on kastro's cheek.