▪︎ Chapter 6: Illumi Zoldyck

°•○°•○°•○°•○•°
DEMONIC DESIRES// HxH x (daki!) Reader!

°•○°•○°•○°•○•°DEMONIC DESIRES// HxH x (daki!) Reader!

Story by:_Hypnossses_
Written by: _ZESTALICIOUS_

°•○°•○°•○°•○•°

Hisoka prepared some food for Daki as she lazed around the house, he was sort of nervous that she was about to meet Illumi, his so called best friend. He wasn't aware of what she might do and he was a bit concerned since the last time she had almost killed the phantom troupe. But that was not the problem nor the reason for his happy face as he sat in an easy chair and sipped his coffee.

He grinned softly as he watched Daki, she was submerged in the Television screen, looking fondly at some animated show. She'd gasp at every intense scene as she watched with wide eyes of awe.

'Why is she so cute!?' Hisoka closed his eyes in utter defeat as he took a sip of the coffee. Daki wondered what is was, perhaps, as She'd definitely it, "Some squirrel killing each other." She then suddenly remembered something, something she was interested in.

"Onii-Chan, weren't we going to meet this interesting person you talked about?" She said while looking back from the sofa. She remembered the man she had talked in the mobile phone with, the man who lacked emotion and seemed stern. What kind of friends did Hisoka have? Her eyes gimmered on the thought, did he have friends that looked like him? Or perhaps he was friends with funny people, much like himself? Or did he prefer to have more female friends?

Hiska sighed, "You must be talking about Illumi. Yeah, we'll go meet him soon, but first..." Hisoka stood up and went to his closet and brought out a short kimono dress. He also brought a sword to go along with it, "I am sure this is your preferred fashion? And I got you a special sword so that you don't have to use that power of yours." He said and handed her the clothes and the sword.

"Now listen, don't use that power out in public. Use this, it'll help u limit and control that power."

Hisoka grinned as she took it, she didn't say much, but she just went inside to put it on.

(Meanwhile: hisoka wondered where he had seen this fashion before?... probably on Kalloto, when he went to the Zoldyck mansion.)

)