▪︎ Chapter: 5- That Assassin

•○☆°•○☆°•○☆○•°
DEMONIC DESIRES》HXH X (Daki!) Oc

Story by:_Hypnossses_Written by: _ZESTALICIOUS_•°○☆•°○☆•°○☆○•°

Written by: _ZESTALICIOUS_
•°○☆•°○☆•°○☆○•°

'Abandon that humanity.'

"If you don't mind, may I do your hair? Miss daki?" Chrollo spoke with a smile. She looked at him with a slightly shocked expression. She raised a brow and bent her head down, in a wicked expression. With suspicion, she glanced at him. "And why so?" She asked. Chrollo couldn't deny the fact that her gaze had left chills down his spine, he stiffened for a second before resuming his seemingly kind gaze and looking at her again. 

"Why I just thought I might do it, because I am really good at it."

Chrollo replied, Daki scoffed and looked at Hisoka, "Hey no wait! I get you're boss and all, but she's MY sister. Ask permission form me!" Hisoka hissed at Chrollo while hugging his sister from behind. Chrollo smiled and looked at Hisoka, "Well then Hisoka can I do your sister-"

"Fine, You may do my hair. Make sure they're to my liking."

Daki cut him off and covered herself using her Obi. She then walked towards Chrollo, still high on guard as she was still suspicious of him. She swung around and sat on the ground, between his legs. 

"Make it quick, Lucilfer." She spoke.

Chrollo smiled at her and lightly began to brush her hair, he took extra care not to break her hair. He lightly brushed her hair and then, by using a few pins, made a perfect braided bun on top of her head. She looked at herself in a mirror, she turned her head to look at her hair carefully. She smiled with satisfaction. She then stood up and walked towards Hisoka, "Let's go, Hisoka onii-chan." She said and held his hand as the two of them walked outside the hideout. 

"Thank you, Chrollo." She smiled at him as he smiled back at her.

The moment they were outside, Daki opened her bun and took out all the pins, she unraveled her hair and threw down all the pins Chrollo had put in her hair. "Huh? You didn't like that hairstyle." Hisoka asked as he watched her in confusion. "Oh this..." She said and took the hair stick she had in her hair, that one Chrollo had put in her hair.

"He put a tracking device in there." She smirked and threw the hair stick under her feet, crushing it to bits. "He's smart." She spoke in a low voice and just then, smirked, showing her demon marks and her fangs, "He'll be worth it to play with." She said and looked at Hisoka. Hisoka smirked and looked at her, "Why yes, I am also planning to have a bit of a match with him." He smiled and walked back to the Heaven's Arena along with Daki.

-----------------------------------

After the two of them returned to the Heaven's Arena, Hisoka took off to the shower while Daki just plopped on the bed. She was told that they'd leave for another city named The York New city. Also the home to the world's largest auction, people and rich men from all over the world came to auction expansive and rare items. This was the perfect opportunity for the Phantom Troupe, given that they were technically thieves. They planned on stealing every bit of the auction items in the ceremony. 

"Seriously, humans are troublesome."

She murmured under her breath. She then rolled to the other side before hearing a ring from Hisoka's mobile phone. She slowly sat up and looked at the phone, "Doll?" She whispered the name of the person Hisoka had saved the number with. She didn't mind it much and just flipped her hair aside and received the call. 

"Hello?"

"You're not Hisoka... May I speak to him?"

She felt a thump in her chest the moment she heard the dark, cold and yet, broken voice. The voice of an empty shell that had long given up on the hope of finding love. 

"I-I am his sis, Daki... mister, who're you?"

She somehow spoke, this was the first time she had stuttered in a normal conversation with someone she had just met. Given her extroverted character, it was quite shocking to herself as well.

"Illumi Zoldyck, I am Hisoka's comrade."

The man spoke, and she imprinted his name in her soul unconditionally. She snapped out of it, "Alright, I will-"

"DAKI!"

Hisoka suddenly shouted at her, he was just standing there with a towel wrapped around his waist. "G-Give that back!" Hisoka said, afraid that he wight get beaten up if she saw those little secret pictures of her. Like those when she was asleep, or when she was enjoying candy or when she was trying to stitch her sweater.

"Ah, he's here..." She spoke on the phone and the covered the speaker, "It's Illumi... I don't know why you saved his name as 'doll'... well anyways... here." She handed over the phone to him.

"Ah, Hey there Illumi~" Hisoka said in a cheerful voice.

"Hello Hisoka, I called in regard to the mission on hand."

"Yes, I will meet you tomorrow at the bar, we can discuss there. I gotta get my sister some clothes today."

"Ah, sure. About that... Who is this Daki woman you call your sister?"

"You'll meet her tomorrow." Hisoka said and hung up on the phone. He then looked at Daki and smiled, "Hungry?" He asked in a cheerful voice. She hopped off the bed and held onto Hisoka's arm and then ran off with him.

TO BE CONTINUED----

NEXT TIME-

-Daki meets Illumi.
- Hisoka being a protective brother again.
- "The Phantom Troupe will attack today." Hisoka warns Daki.
- "Chrollo hired me to kill the ten mafias." Says Illumi as he looks at Daki.
- "Perfect, I will tag along, mister assassin!!"

CHAPTER SECRETS-

- Chrollo was shocked that Daki figured out his little trick.
- Illumi found Daki's voice very sweet, and he wanted to see her right away.
- Hisoka was annoyed by the fact that Daki attracted men...

------ This is Zest Etzioni and May Zara!! Signing off for today! Stay tuned! Lots of love!----