3| " Be My Boyfriend! "

❝Date Of Writing - 28 June 2021

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

❝Date Of Writing - 28 June 2021.
Date Of Publishing -  4 July 2021. ❞

Dɪʟ Kᴏ Kᴀʀᴀʀ Aᴀʏᴀ

    3| " Be My Boyfriend! "

⋆ Stay Away From Shehnaaz.. She's Mine.. ⋆

▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬

•WRITER POV•

*•5 YEARS AGO @ DEHRADUN•*

Both Reached their respective class as jay has another section.. Shehnaaz sighed in relief when she find that class yet to start. She took her seat but her eyes widened when she find the same Pervert sitting in her class just two benches ahead.

When Siddharth noticed her he smirked, " Ahh!! Interesting.. ".

As the period got finished Shehnaaz was going to sneaked out but before that Siddharth pulled her by her shirt.

" Where are you running Sweetheart? When I was almost beaten up.. ", Siddharth Raized his one eyebrow.

" You also broke my shirt's button.. you Pervert!! ", Shehnaaz Snapped at him jerking his hand away.

" Well.. give me chance sweetheart.. I'll broke your every shirt button.. "

" But ohh!! You hurt me sweetheart.. I'm not any pervert.. but I guess Because of you I met with my new side.. "

Siddharth winked at her. He was himself shocked with his behaviour.. he never flirt with any girl but then why she!?

Glaring at him she left from there leaving Smiling Siddharth.

Oh!! What a Beautiful yet a mesmerizing First day of his school was!!

While a girl , who was seeing all these clutched her fist tightly in jealousy as she has liked Siddharth at first sight and she gets what she wants by hook or crook..

She has noticed how the handsome and Charming boy of the school jay has been with her as her friend..

How Could she able to grab every charming boy's attention!!?

" You just Wait.. ", She whispered with evil smile.

She's non other than Mayuri..

♡𝐷𝑖𝑙 𝐾𝑜 𝐾𝑎𝑟𝑎𝑟 𝐴𝑎𝑦𝑎♡ || Sidnaaz💖||जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें