22| " Meera Diiii! "

❝Date Of Writing - 15 August 2021.
Date Of Publishing - 27 August 2021. ❞

Dɪʟ Kᴏ Kᴀʀᴀʀ Aᴀʏᴀ

22| " Meera Diiii! "

⋆  Yeh Chachi itni meethi kyun ban rhi hai!? ⋆

▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬

*•SHEHNAAZ'S HOUSE•*

Shehnaaz has just completed getting Ready when someone entered and Hugged her from Behind.. she gasped when she recognised the similar touch.. a smile played on her lips..

" Meera dii.... "

Shehnaaz Squealed and turned towards her and hugged her tightly..

" Aww.. meri choti.. finally I'm back.. "

Meera was too happy to meet her little sister after her very long educational trip.. she being the teacher couldn't get time to even call at home just Once when she reached there.. it was really hectic trip..

" I missed you soo much dii.. "

Shehnaaz pouted still hugging her.. Meera smiled and patted her back lovingly.. just then she nodded red Mark on the Neck.. she got worried..

" Choti.. Yeh kya hua bacha!? "

Meera asked worriedly.. it seems like a BITE..

Shehnaaz Frowned and turned towards mirror and as soon as she looked at it, her eyes widened and her Cheeks Turned skarlett..

" Wo.... Wohh.. "

Shehnaaz stammered and lower her head, her Opened hairs curtained her face.

She don't know how to reply her question!?

How can she Reply that it's Siddharth's Love bite!!?

" Choti.. tu mujhse kuch chupa rhi hai na!? "

Meera asked suspiciously.. she has the idea about the mark and the way she Reacted, it confirmed her doubt but she wanted to hear from her..

" N..... Nhi.. nhi toh.. "

Shehnaaz replied giggling nervously..

" Ofcourse you are hiding something from me.. tum jab bhi jhooth yaa kuch chupane ki koshish karti ho you stammer while speaking and also doesn't make eye contact.. now spill it out whatever you are hiding Shehnaaz.. ", Meera said strinly.. if whatever she's thinking is Right then she have to go till the root of this thing!!

Shehnaaz lower her head and play with her fingers not knowing how to tell about her and Siddharth to her dii..

Meera Sighed and holding her hand she make her sit on the bed whereas she kneeled down , " Sana.. meri jaan.. bata bacha.. is there anything which I should know!? ", She asked softly.

Shehnaaz didn't Looked at her but slowly nodded her head in positively.. Meera worriedly faced her to her raizing her chin by her hand.

" Kya baat hai!? Koi badi baat hai!? Sab theek toh hai na!? ", She asked worriedly.

Shehnaaz smile and holding her hands in her she consoled, " Meera dii.. sab Theek hai.. ", then she explained everything from there School story to her being his PA.. cutting there romantic moments.. and then Siddharth's confession also.. but didn't told about their consummation.. as it's between them..

♡𝐷𝑖𝑙 𝐾𝑜 𝐾𝑎𝑟𝑎𝑟 𝐴𝑎𝑦𝑎♡ || Sidnaaz💖||जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें