5| " Just A Friend! "

❝Date Of Writing - 30 June 2021.
Date Of Publishing -  8 July 2021. ❞

Dɪʟ Kᴏ Kᴀʀᴀʀ Aᴀʏᴀ

     5| "  Just A Friend! "

⋆ I'll treat you then.. ⋆

  ▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬

•WRITER POV•

" Are they together? ", Siddharth Whispered to himself when he saw Shehnaaz walking with Jay towards his car.

.

.

.

.

" I was waiting for you for a long time , Shehnaaz.. ", Jay expressed as both reached closer to his car.

" Waiting for so long? I told you already that you don't need to pick me up.. ", Shehnaaz said looking at him.

" It's Alright Shehnaaz.. By the Way, To celebrate finding a job.. let's go for dinner to celebrate it.. ", Jay said in glee.

" I'll treat you then.. ", Shehnaaz said Excitingly.

.

.

.

.

*•JAY KA DHABA•*🤪

" Hey.. guess who's my boss? ", Shehnaaz Asked excitingly.. she doesn't know why she's getting so excited to let him know about Siddharth!?

" Umm.. I can't guess.. you only say.. ", jay said after thinking a while.

" It's Siddharth.. who was in My class section, in our school.. Unexpected.. Right?  ", Shehnaaz Explained as he took a bite of her salad.

" Wasn't he was the one who got expelled for touching Girl's Chest, in the school!? ", Jay asked in a mocking tone.

" You better resign.. ", he Added not wanted Siddharth around His Shehnaaz.

" I don't believe that he's that kind of person.. so don't say anything.. ", Shehnaaz took Siddharth's Side as she still believe that he can't do that..

" Okay.. okay.. don't be angry.. I won't say.. ", Jay said defeated his debate with her.

They started to eat silently then.. suddenly, Shehnaaz felt that jay was going to touch her lips with his thumb, she leaned away from him and looked at him with shock.

" Wohh.. You have something stuck at the corner of your lips.. ", Jay said not Wanted her to think wrong about him..

Shehnaaz herself wipe the crisp from the corner of her mouth and continued Eating..

♡𝐷𝑖𝑙 𝐾𝑜 𝐾𝑎𝑟𝑎𝑟 𝐴𝑎𝑦𝑎♡ || Sidnaaz💖||जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें