4| " Long time.. no see.. "

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Date Of Writing - 30 June 2021.

Date Of Publishing - 6 July 2021. ❞

✿Dɪʟ Kᴏ Kᴀʀᴀʀ Aᴀʏᴀ✿

4| " Long time.. no see.. "

⋆ I don't believe that you are this kind of person.. ⋆

▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬

•WRITER POV•

*•5 YEARS AGO @ DEHRADUN•*

Siddharth Shrugged his Shoulder unaffected, " Dream on.. Dear.. Sapne dekhne main kya rkha hai? I already told you that SHEHNAAZ IS MINE.. and if she's Mine then obviously I'm only hers.. ", Arrogantly replying them he moved away from there leaving three Witches fuming in Anger..

Mayuri looked at Chandani, " you know what you have to do , Right!? ", Chandani nodded her head smirking.

.

.

.

.

*•NEXT DAY•*

Mayuri has gathered the students of the school in ground and Announced, " Do you guyz know Siddharth has been Resticated from the SCHOOL because of Touching a girl's chest!!? ", She looked smirking at Shehnaaz who was unable to believe on her words. Though Siddharth has kissed her without her permission but she never noticed him misbehaving with any other girl but rather she knows how much she respect girls..

Hearing Mayuri everyone was gossiping knowing about this.. Siddharth has just joined the school and then Resticated!!? They were feeling bad for him..

" Yeah.. yeah.. it's True.. he's a pervert.. ", Chandani joined Mayuri.

.

.

.

.

*•FEW MINUTES LATER•*

It's time of full break and everyone was leaving for their respective house.. Shehnaaz was descending the school stairs while using her mobile when she felt someone stop infront of her, she stopped on her track and Raized her head only to met her eyes with Siddharth..

♡𝐷𝑖𝑙 𝐾𝑜 𝐾𝑎𝑟𝑎𝑟 𝐴𝑎𝑦𝑎♡ || Sidnaaz💖||जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें