20| " After That Night! "

❝Date Of Writing - 31 July 2021.
Date Of Publishing - 25 August 2021. ❞

✿Dɪʟ Kᴏ Kᴀʀᴀʀ Aᴀʏᴀ✿

20| " After That Night! "

⋆ Will You Marry Me Ms. Shehnaaz Kaur!? ⋆

▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬

*•SHEHNAAZ POV•*

My Eyes Flickered to adjust the Light in the Room..

My head was bursting like someone knocking my head with hammer..

Ohh babaji!!

Then suddenly, the sharp pain hit my lower body as I tried to move a little on the smooth yet hard bed..

I slowly opened my Eyes..

and I saw the whole room decorated..

With Red & Pink rose petals.. there were heart shaped red and pink ballons were swaying on the floor with the air..

There was melted Candles was spread on the floor in a row around the corner..

At left side there was a sitting matters.. and infront of sitting matters there was a table placed which was decorated by gas ballons.. there thread was tied with the corner of the table , a box was placed at the center of the table..

 there thread was tied with the corner of the table , a box was placed at the center of the table

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

As I leaned above a little I saw Sid......ddharth..

My body was totally laying on him.. not even a single inch of space was between us..

I frowned..

What's all this Happening!!?

My body was Paining like hell.. jaise ki meri jism ke tukde tukde ho rhe ho..

I closed my eyes and tried to remember but I couldn't..

I just remember i share juice with Siddharth..

My eyes gets teary when I realised that we both are Nacked under the silk blanket..

Kya hua tha kal raat!?

Kya hum dono ke beech............

I looked at Siddharth who was holding his Head and pressing it to sooth his bursting pain..

Agar mera itna sir fatta ja rha hai toh Siddharth woh toh sir dard bardasht bhi nhi kar sakte hai!!

I cupped his cheeks and creased them softly getting his Attention.. he looked at me and then I saw his pain filled eyes changing into panicked..

♡𝐷𝑖𝑙 𝐾𝑜 𝐾𝑎𝑟𝑎𝑟 𝐴𝑎𝑦𝑎♡ || Sidnaaz💖||जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें