5. magic awakening.

Mikhail's pov

We all went to the academy's magic training grounds, along the way we met class 1-B and they joined us, we soon arrived at the training grounds.

"we're here everyone, now separate into two groups according to your class."

We all do what he told us and separate into two groups,

Teacher Jullian then showed us examples of what we can do to awaken our magic elements,

It doesn't take too long until he told us to demonstrate his examples.

"wow Kayden, did you already awaken your magic? " some student said, I looked over their direction.

"yeah!" Kayden answered,

"congratulations Kayden!  You're the first one to be able to awaken their magic, now keep demonstrating as an average person can have up to two Magic element " teacher Jullian explained,

"okay teacher!"

I refocused myself, keeping me busy doing whatever training this, but rather than focus it's more like I'm just spacing out while not even trying to awaken my magic, but eventually I manage to awaken my magic after awhile of spacing out. How does that even work, I don't know it just happens.

"It appears you have Water magic Mikhail, keep try to awaken your second magic element, we still have the time" Teacher Jullian said, I don't know why but how this teacher talk irritate me.

But I don't think much of it and just goes on.

In the end, I didn't have enough time to awaken the other magic, guess I'm stuck with the basic first stage elements while Kayden had been able to awaken two of his magic, he got Ice magic and Wind magic. It's quite an unusual pair, but with wind magic he could have make the ice magic range longer.

As for Lilac she also had Ice magic, but the other is earth magic, another unusual pair, and i don't really know how to combine Ice and Earth, but that's up to Lilac I guess.

As Times when by and school hours has come to an end, I quickly went home as for such thing as awakening magic it does consume a lot of energy.

I arrived home, took a bath and immediately went to bed, it may still early in the evening but I'm really tired. Corey let me sleep since he had experience magic awakening too, I'm glad that he understands how tired I am,

at least that what I want him to believe, yes it's true that I'm tired but I've got other plans tonight, as for now I need to recover my energy for the plan to succeed. 

_______

Night came as I prepare myself, if I had to say so myself I wouldn't call this a plan and rather a mission to sneak out from the mansion.

I remember from the novel this place have a night market, I wanted to visit it to buy a sword so when the worst scenario comes I can go 'stabbity-stab', and knowing this asshole reputation is shit I wanted to make this a secret or else I may get randomly accused of a murder just because some random guy saw me purchasing a sword.

I locked my room just to be safe, then I wore the cloak and used a temporary hair dye that I found in the storage room for disguise. I also had already prepared some money.

I wasted no time, I was planning to train my skills so I brought the King'yo techniques with me and put it in a bag, then I quietly went out by the window, good thing the guards are currently on a stroll so I can safely sneak out.