7. A one sided Encounter and bookstore

Mikhail's POV

It's been five days since the school started, today is Saturday and I had nothing to do so I decided to go out to the market place, I don't need to disguise myself or sneak out this time, Corey and Neil will accompany me, and also since its still daytime.

We arrived at the market place, to be honest I just want to see what kind of food exist in this place and find books that are worth reading. And just to be safe I'm wearing a cloak to hide my facials so people won't run away from me.

"Young master, we've arrived." Neil told me, there's many street food that looked really delicious, I buy some skewers and ate them myself.

I kept walking trying to find the book store, then suddenly people started cheering, confused I looked over the source of  cheering, many people crowded one place, from this far I couldn't really see anything.

"Why are people cheering up? So noisy"

"It appears today is the Lady Miranda Festival day." Corey explained,

"Lady Miranda Festival? what's that?" I asked, but for some reason I've heard of it somewhere,

"Ah of course you wouldn't know, this festival is to celebrate Lady Miranda birthday, Lady Miranda is a beautiful woman from the commoner status who served as the hero of the country, her achievement is well known, but this festival is merely to remind that even someone amongst the commoner is able to match with the nobles" Neil explained,

"What did they do in this festival, if it's only to celebrate someone birthday then it doesn't need to be that extravagant"

"Well to be honest, in my opinion it's just a beauty contest for the commoner, nothing much out of it." Corey spoke his opinion,

Wait a minute, I've definitely heard of it, I looked over at the contestant, even though it's barely visible, I can definitely say....

THIS IS AN IMPORTANT SCENE IN THE NOVEL, more importantly... WHERE THE HEROINE FIRST MET THE CROWN PRINCE.

Just when I was having a panic in my mind, I saw a peculiar girl with pink hair, It's no mistake, she's totally the heroine. I should leave before I accidentally encounter the crown pri-

*Thud*

"Youn- Mikhail are you okay?!" Neil said as he restraint to address me as young master to avoid suspicion,

what just happened is that someone bumped into me while running, we both fell down, Neil helped me get up.

"S-sorry! I'm in a rush!" The person who bumped into me apologize in a rush and quickly ran away before I can say anything,

Ah... that's totally the crown prince... I should leave.

"Are you okay?" Corey asked me,

"I'm fine, let's just go find that bookstore."

We continued walking until we found the bookstore, We went in, I told Corey and Neil to either wait or get themselves something to buy, I went over to random aisle trying to find something interesting to buy, but most of them are romance novel, I must have be went to the wrong aisle, I walked to the next aisle and... BL novels... that's not what..

I walked to the next aisle, what's this? 'A more detailed records of Seven world balancer and the seven deadly sins' don't mind if I do, I need to get myself more information about this world.

I picked up the book, I picked some random action novels to and slip the first book. I don't know why but It felt weird if Corey and Neil saw me getting my interest on the seven world balancer.

I purchased the books, Neil bought some mystery novels while Corey didn't buy any.

____________

Sorry if this chapter short, I don't have much time due some family activities, and I run out of idea.

sorry I'll make a longer one for the next chapter