20. Times Mikhail wished he was dead

Alright, calm down Mikhail, so let's sort things out..

First I'm stuck here, second, Amelie is unconsious and I can't let her get kidnapped, third, I want to die.

Wait no no no, its not the time to have suicidal thoughts, bad Mikhail stupid mikhail...

Okay fine, I had to fight them

"Hey Aj, you're a ghost and basically only I can see you, so can you do me a favor and observe the three dipshits and tell me crutial details about them so I cam save that girl?" I asked AJ

"yeah sure, but can't you do that?"

"Well, the place we hide is the worst because it had many openings, if I peak my head a little they most likely notice me"

"fine fine"

AJ flew towards the three mages, he observed them, and came back.

"that was fast"

"yeah cool right, okay so one of them is a mage that had only one magic elements, its the mage on the left, that mage had ice magic"

I nodded at the information, there are some condition that a human could only have one elements because their body is rather weak, having magic power effects the body so to minimize the outcome they usually only had one magic. So in conclusion its bad and good at the same time, why is it bad? Well I have water magic, and thay mage had ice, you know who's superior. And the good thing is that I know tha his body is rather weak and that means physical Violence deals a lot to him.

Noted.

"the mage in the middle, had two magic elements, it was sand magic and poison magic, but he focused on his poison magic more so his sand magic is easy to deal, but with the fact that he is a terror mage then he should still be a smart one, also it seems he's the srongest out of three" Aj said as he pointed at the mage in the middle

Ah shit, this ones hard to deal, if the mage focused on poison magic, then their poison magic is a hard one to deal, it won't be just a normal poison, it could be poison gas, poison liquid, poison spikes, and more.

And sand magic?! He could do many Gaara technique and maybe the worst he can do is making sand got to my eye, but that simple thing can get my guard down.

And he's basically the strongest?! Shit!

"so what's the last?" I asked AJ

"The last one which is the one on the right, is actually a normal person that can't use magic, but it seems he had an Artifact that allows him to use fire magic, and its a really strong one" said AJ

Oh for fuck sake, well atleast I know that this guy used an artifact, of I can destroy or take it away then I could easily deal him, and fire lost to water but my water magic is not that great, or rather, all of magic skills are shit because I'm lazy to train. Well I guess thats a me problem. So if my water magic skills are shit and his fire artifaft are cool, then it might evaporate my water and the fire je made probably didn't put out.

So in conclusion, a big L for me.

"hey AJ, do you think you could repossessed that guy and help me- wait a minute, is it just me or did you just somehow a bit more transparent? Well you're transparent to begin with but it just feels more see through.."

"Ah.. I guess my time had almost ended.."

"wait what"

"so basically, I'm a ghost, I use magic to make my self able to roam around the world, but I can't stay visible for a long time, that's why after we first met, I was gone for a while right?"