17. Someone Familiar

It's been a while since that random encounter, it's 7 now, which means only one more hour till the tournament finally started.

"Well well well, look who we have here.."

I looked to see the source of voice, although I've only met him once I still remember that heavy voice of his.

"Ed Agerinta, it's been long."

"Ah, the usually cold tone, cheer it up a bit dear cousin."

I didn't answer him, this event was quite popular so it's no surprise if I met familiar faces here, includi-

"Brother MIkhail!!!!!"

ah shit.

"Brother brother!! It's me, Toran!! :D "

fucking shit.

"Look look! Toran brought a friend! come one Rein, say hello!"

Fucking goddamn shit.

"...Hello.."

Why the shit.

So far this is the worst thing that happened today, heck it's only 7 in the morning.

"Hello there young master Toran! How are you?" Neil asked since I had been unresponding,

"Good! Rein's good too!"

I've just noticed how close Toran and Rein are, look at them, they're running around the audience seat while holding hands, and it shows no sign of letting go, it's like their hands are glued together.

"You guys seem close.." I said,

"Yeah! Rein is Toran's bestest friend! We will not be separated! Right Rein?" Rein only nodded, a slight blush was seen, Neil coded me, yeah I know, something's going on between this two.

"Neil! Can we sit next to you?"

"Sure!"

No wait what, you idiot why did you let this two satan spawn sits next to us its going to be so noisy noooo..

"My my, quite lively here huh?"

Neil suddenly stood and ran towards the source of voice,

"Julian!!"

they hugged, don't get any weird thoughts they're brothers by blood hugging is normal.

"Neil! It's been a while, have you been alright?"

"Yeah! there's no problem at all!"

And they continued to talk, what is this situation, Neil and Sir Julian is having their own conversation, Toran and Rein playing rock paper scissors, they all be having so much fun leaving me bored, just when will this tournament star-

"ATtention ladies and gentlemen! please sit down nicely because the show about to start! " said someone with a mic, not important don't know this guy.

"Rein Rein! look! that's my other brother! Oh! is that your brother? so cool!" Toran squealed in excitement.

the contestants started to walk in the arena to show off.

The mic guy started to introduce all the contestant, I already knew everyone so no surprise.

"uh.. Young master Mikhail... I.. I think the contestant with the yellow hair is glaring at me.." Whispered Neil, I looked over and of course, it was Helios, and he was indeed glaring at Neil, seems he can't accept that defeat back at that weird ass ball.

The host explained the fighting system, first off it will be a 1 vs 1 fight, each student will fight another student from a different school, one student will have to fight two times because the amount of contestants are counted in an odd number.

after that  it should had left with seven contestant, then there will be held a minigame that doesn't include fighting, and only required big brain stuff, this mini game is needed to eliminate one contestant in order to make an even number.

and the remaining six will be split in two teams of three, it will be a 3 vs 3 fight, and the team is a random mix up, it could be school 5 4 1 in one team, this is to test sudden team work. This one had good morals, you never knew what will happen in the future, maybe there will be a time where you are forced to work together with your enemy, and this match is to make the contestant familiar with this kind of thing.

and there will be only one team that won, and we finally made it to the last round, this is a 1 vs 1 vs 1 fight, three contestant will fight each other at the same time, and it'll be chaos. Last one standing gets the win.

And that's pretty much it.

The host announced who will fight who on the first round, and surprise surprise, the people I know didn't cross path, well except Kai and Syre. they will be facing each other. What a surprise.

this will be interesting.

TBC

____________

sorry I ran out of ideas.