Chapter 4

As I woke up, I saw Hanz at the other bed. This room has a two bed because Hanz doesn't want someone to sleep beside him.

He look so innocent while sleeping, if I can only see him sleeping near at his face I will take the oppurtunity to treasure every moment the I have with him but right now I can only see him from afar. He was like a star, it seems like it's close but it is really far.

I stand up from my bed and check the time  on my phone at the night table, 9:00 am. I look at Hanz again, he's still sleeping. I walk towards the bathroom ang take a bath for awhile then I go downstairs to look for a money changer so I can buy something like souvenirs for my roommates at the dorm.

I usually stay at the school dorm so I feel close with my roommates.

As I saw someone in the front desk I ask her, " excuse me, do you know where I can find the money changer?".

"Yes sir, you can go outside then after this hotel you can immediately see the money changer"she replied in english that makes me feel relief.

I walk outside and I see the money changer place I go inside and exchange for a pocket money that I can use. After I get the money I walk through the street and saw a souvernir shop when I get inside there is a lot of things. I grab an two plum wine and 3 boxes of mochi afterwards I paid it at the counter then I get back at the hotel. It is already 10:10am when I came back.

I was about to hold the doorknob when the door open.

"Where did you go?" Hanz asked.

" I just buy something outside, have you eaten?"I answered and asked at the same time.

"Not yet, I'm thinking of calling the hotel service. What do you want to eat?" He asked while I go inside our room and closing the door.

" anything " I replied then put the souvernirs at the night table. As I saw the marriage certificate I don't know what should I feel.

The hotel service came, I sit down at the dining table at the terrance. There is a lot of food such as beef noodles, soup dumplings, chicken cutlet, dan bing or taiwanese egg crepe and more.

When Hanz sit down he quickly start eating the beef noodles in front of him so start digging at the beef noodles that was in my front and stuffing my mouth with a egg crepe and soup dumplings. I was really hungry earlier but I ignore it because I want to buy something for my roommates and for Cydrix the only friend I have. I continued eating the beef noodles then the chicken cutlet, when I finished eating I drink the bubble tea .

"Thank you for the food" I rejoiced.

" you should say that before you eat" Hanz said.

" It is my decision, don't mind me you can continue eating there"I stated then get back inside to put the marriage certificates at the folder that I bought earlier, he can get this from me when he already have someone he really love and wanted to divorce.

Thinking of divorce makes me want to cry but I know that I don't deserve him because  he is a part of rich family while I am just a poor boy he needs to use to make his father satisfied, I don't have the right to be with him and as if he want me haha.

I texted Cydrix to find some job that I can have while studying so I can have some money when I divorced with his cousin.

I will gave him back the money that he will give and what he gave to me before.

I want to treasure every minute that I will spend with him and I will also make sure that I won't be a hindrance when he find someone he love and I know that is not me.