Chapter 6

I want to go back at my house but I also want to prove him that I can make him happy without being disgusted.

As I heard the knocked on the door, I hear someone says "Evren the guest was already downstairs "

"I'll be right there in a minute" I replied then look at the mirror for a second and rapidly go downstairs.

A hand encircled on my waist, I almost faint when recognized that the owner of the hand is Hanz.

Evren please stay calm or else you will be kick out of this place and you won't be able to pay him back.

"Good evening Mr. Connor and Mr. Relish, it's nice to meet you" I said while trying to hide my embarassment because Hanz's hand is on my waist.

"Hi dear, nice to meet you too"the taller than me but smaller at the other guy said.

"That is my dad" whispered by Hanz and I just nodded.

We go at the dining table, Mr. Relish pulled the chair for Mr. Connor. I hope that Hanz would do that as well but on contrary he's the first one who sit at the chair. Mr. Connor is on the opposite of my chair and Mr. Relish was at his left side while Hanz is on my right side.

As I saw the foods on the table my stomach automatically growl, there is a lot of food and I think some of this was ordered at the restaurant by how it looks like.

I put rice,fried chicken,pork cutlet and salad on my plate and started eating without looking at the people around me.

Hanz poke my waist so I looked at him and look at everyone and they're staring at me, I swallowed the food on my mouth and ask, " why?"

"Nothing dear, you just look so adorable while eating" Mr. Connor said with smile that makes me feel that my face heated.

"Thank you, do you want some pork cutlet Mr. Connor?"I thanked then asked him.

"Oh that so kind of you,yes please. You can call me dad though" he replied again with a smile, I put pick up the plate with a pork cutlet then put some on his plate.

"Thank you dear" he said.

"You're welcome Mr- I mean dad" I replied then continued eating.

"It is good to see the both of you, you're like a match from heaven. Evren is better than that girl Shaine"says by Mr. Connor, I mean dad with a glint of angriness.

Suddenly Hanz face became stiff.

I ask dad, "Shaine?"

He replied, "it is his beloved girlfriend who left him before because she can't take the fact that Hanz family is gay"

"Don't bring her up"Hanz cut in then put his utensils down.

"Why? She is just a bitch "dad said while fighting the stares from Hanz.

It hurts again, it seems like he haven't move on yet. He looks so affected.

"You know what?shut up, you don't have to call her like that"Hanz angrily said.

"You shut up Hanz, it is already the time to moved on. You already have Evren yet that bitch was still on your mind"dad shouted.

"Josh please get him out of here" Hanz plead .

"I'll take him home then, I'm sorry for the trouble" Mr. Relish replied then pulled dad then in a minute they already vanished.

So it is confirm, he still love his ex girlfriend. I guess after his father's operation he will immediately make leave this house then he will just send me a divorce paper so her ex and him can live happily without the judging eyes of other people because they are normal.

A/N: I'm so sorry for the short updates, I will update on thursday. I think I make the chapters longer so I'll update after every two days. Thank youuu💚