Epilogue

Evren POV

As the morning comes by I did my morning routine. I am currently trying to call Hanz so he can fetch me, we will talk about the things we should talk about with Shaine. It will be clearer if Shaine was there. In that way I'll knew that everything was a fact.

Hanz: Hey, what is it?

: fetch me now, please bring Shaine with you as well

Hanz: w-

I ended the call so he won't say anything else.

Someone was knocking on the door so I think it was Hanz. I walked from my bedroom then open the door.

"Where should we go?" Asked by Hanz while Shaine was standing in his back looking so lost like she was thinking something.

"Let's just go at the nearest café " I replied. He gestured his hands which was a sign to follow him so I walked behind him. I looked at my back then I saw Shaine was still standing there and she still looks so lost.

"Shaine, let's go" I said but I think she didn't hear me so I walk towards her then poke her arm instead.

She looks at me " oww, what is it?" She asked.

"We will go to the café" I replied. She just nooded then she started to walk in the backseat of Hanz's car, I hop inside the passenger seat.

When we arrived at the café we go at the corner of the café.

"So before anything else, I'm sorry for calling you out at this time Shaine but I just wnat to clarify some things with you" I started.

" It's fine" She said.

"First, ahm Shaine do still love Hanz until now?" I nervously asked.

"When I came at his house I was still inlove with him but I already moved on and actually I have someone I like right now so you don't have to worry about me anymore and I'm sorry for causing some troubles in your relationship with Hanz." She stated.

I was about to open my mouth when Shaine suddenly hide behide my chair.

"Don't look at here Evren" she said.

I didn't look at her but I whispered " what's the matter?"

She moved to hide behind Hanz's chair when someone come close at our table.

" ahm I'm sorry for disturbing you but I think I saw someone I knew with you guys earlier, may I ask where is she?" A girl asked.

Before we can even reply Shaine was already running towards the door and the girl followed her.

Hanz looked at me " ok? What the hell was that?" He asked.

" I don't know"I replied then we both laughed.

" I think about it already Hanz and I want to give you another chance." I said.

" Really? Thank you Evren! I won't waste this chance." He said then he hugged me.

The end~