Chapter 6 - Abispa

Inhale. Exhale. It's all going to be alright. Abispa tried to tell themselves while preparing to block - maybe even - most likely - ok, definitely barricade the door just as Azure ran in yelping "Moons whats with all the angry silkwings?!" as Abispa said "Thats the Wings of Lonomia! Those psychotic gang-wannabes! Always pick on the HiveWings, why don't they run offf and annoy some other hivewings! Why not Queen Wasp if they hate us so much!?" as Azure grumpily sighed, muttering "What is wrong with them. . ." as Abispa blinked, saying "Is it just me or are your wingbuds larger?" as Azure paused for a minute before saying "Wait . . BY ALL THE SILK MOTHS AND BLOODIED, FALLEN MOONS MY METAMORPHOSIS IS TOMORROW!" the last part had come out a sharp, high-pitched yell - screech - scream which annoyed Abispa.

"Quick. Get up somewhere, I think they aren't targetting us. But they will if we show ourselves." they said, noticing Azure's relieved face and adding the but they will if we show ourselves part. They didn't want to ruin his day, but they didn't want to leave him blinded to the dangers of these SilkWings either. Otherwise he would be in huge trouble if he were to encounter one of of their members. The Wings of Lonomia was a warped group that thought by killing HiveWings they were bringing justice. Why didn't they understand that HiveWings - well - at least not all of them - fine - some of them weren't evil, even if many were. Abispa could admit, they thought it was wrong to enslave SilkWings, but that wasn't their choice to make.

Suddenly, they felt a huge bang in their head as they hissed, a splitting headache coming in. Their heart started to beat rapidly and their wings started to twitch on their own. "Azure-hide!" they hissed, covering their wings over themselves. Azure looked concerned, but nodded and brisked upstairs, not leaving a trace of himself anywhere. Abispa started to try to fight back, like they always did, feisty struggling and aggressive pulls of their head, trying to snap themselves out of the unision that most HiveWings had no problem with. Abispa hated not being in control of their actions. They hated being Wasp's puppet!

"Grrr . . ." Abispa muttered under their breath, tossing and turning visibly and quiet vigorously. Wasp snapped into them as they felt their pupils go up into their eye socket. Abispa started clawing at their eyes, but Wasp snapped into them as they flew up with the rest, in a single movement. They hated feeling so ordinary. It felt like centipedes crawling up their spine and biting off their pupils, which weren't visible at the point of time. Just that dead grub white. That blasted dead grub white. Abispa hated the control, it was the worst thing in the world. Why couldn't they be a normal dragon with a normal life which did not involve being possessed by their own Queen!? Terrible was all they could say. Life of a HiveWing was terrible. Swarms of yellow were around them, and they could only wait for this to end. To wait for this whole, horrible thing to end.

Abispa grabbed a spear, like all (well, most) of the other HiveWings and charged at SilkWings all around the block vigorously. They grabbed one and dropped it from a high angle, watching it fall to death as they snarled, clutching their head again. "No! No, no, no!" they shouted quietly, getting a hold of themselves for a split second before falling under control again. No! it always felt as if they were trapped inside their mind No! Get out of my head, Wasp! they thought again, but she couldn't transmit thoughts into Wasp, and Wasp couldn't transmit thoughts to them. "Leave." they said, yet they never said it. Their heads twisted towards the SilkWings who, outnumbered, were slowly backing away. Just as backup arrived . . and everyone charged, including Abispa, who's wings were going fidgety as they, themselves tried to fly the other way. But their wings stopped as the control went firm, and they moved in unision with the others. They felt pretty tired now, probably to tired to struggle more, so they relaxed as their wings were pulled. They charged into a silkwing who wrapped up their wings with silk as Abispa tried to flee. Wasp's control wouldn't allow it though, as they fought from ground now, slashing at a SilkWing and killing it. The others gaped and gasped, but Wasp reacted first as Abispa killed two others in a single, painful blow which made their heart hammer against their chest as they lunged at another, being thrown aside this time. A SilkWing tore at their back before they (Abispa) threw them (Unnamed Silkwing) off vigorously.