Chapter 2: Saruman

Welcome to chapter 2, so sorry for the wait! Not much of Calen in this mainly just Saruman and Rohan

Start of recap...

Saruman: The world is changing. Who now has the strength to stand against the armies of Isengard and Mordor?

We glimpse into the Palantir and Orcs are seen crossing the bridge of Barad Dur.

Saruman : To stand against the might of Sauron and Saruman, and the union of the two towers? Together, my lord Sauron, we shall rule this middle earth.

The tower of Barad Dur is seen and the great fiery eye of Sauron at the pinnacle with Mount Doom seen in the distance.

End of recap...

Third person pov...

Orcs are cutting down large trees. A tree falls into one of the pits in Isengard.

Saruman:(still talking to Sauron) The old world will burn in the fires of Industry, the forests will fall. A new order will rise.

Orcs are seen cutting the
"We will drive the machine of war with the sword, and the spear, and the iron fist of the orc."

Uruk-Hai are being hatched, then inspected by orcs.

Saruman is outside overseeing the production that is going on.

Saruman: I want them armed and ready to march within two weeks!

Head Orc: But my lord, there are too many! They cannot all be armed in time, we don’t have the means.

Saruman: Build a dam, block the stream, work the furnaces night and day.

Head Orc: We don’t have enough fuel to feed the fires.

Saruman: (looking at Fangorn forest) The Forest of Fangorn lies on our doorstep.

Burn it!

Head Orc: Yes!

Back in his Throne Room, Saruman is listening to a Wildman of Dunland.

Wildman: We will fight for you.

Saruman: Swear it!

The wildman takes his dagger and cuts his palm, swearing with his blood.

Wildman: We will die for Saruman!

Outside of Isengard, Saruman is in the middle of a mob of Wild Men, armed with torches and poles.

Saruman: The Horsemen took your lands. They drove your people into the hills to

scratch a living off rocks!

Wild Man:(yelling) Murderers!

The Wild Men are seen yelling and grunting and raising their torches

Saruman: Take back the lands they stole from you, burn every village.