Chapter 15: Helms deep

Welcome to chapter 15.

Start of recap...

She putz her bow on her back and pulls out her short Elvish sword from Gandalf (the sword he fpund in the first book in the Troll hourd chapter) she hold one up and yells "Du Bekar! (To arms)" Yells the Elf gaining Gimlis attention.

"Aye lassy Du Bekar!" He yells

Legoals hears the elfing yell a Dwarvish charge and rolls his eyes "she been around dwarves to much" he mumbles before fighting.

End of recap...

Third person pov...

The Rohirrm ride over the
hill Legolas turns and joins Gimli on arod, while Calen rides next tto them her shirt sword in hand. The two armies ride towards each others Théoden and the Warg commander give their armies the signal.

And the two armies clash on the field of battle riders are knocked from their mounts spears, arrows, teeth, and
swords make contact the blood-thirsty Wargs maul fallen Men and Horses.

Calen leaps from her horse does a back flip before landing perfectly as a Warg scout rams into her now fallen horse. She glares at the river and shoots an arrow straight through him.

Gimli falls from arob he stands, facing off against a hungry Warg Gimli readies himself.

On the Battlefield field Calen and Legolas lock eyes 'may the best archer win' they thought and the competition began.

"Bring your pretty face to my axe!" Growls Gimli tocthe warg as it runs towards him but Legolas and Calen both shoot the warg. "That one counts as mine!" Yells Gimli as the two resident Elfs argue over argue over arrow hit first.

A dead warg lands on Gimli. CArgh! Stinking creature!" yelld the stuck Dwarf as the battle continues.

With Aragorn...

Aragorn catches his hand in the harness of a warg, and fights with the Orc rider, who finally falls off. Aragorn and the warg tumble off the cliff and fall to the river below.

Knowone notices apart from Calen, legolas and Gjmli who walk around trying to find the rider and friend. "Brother!" Yells Calen

"Where is Aragorn?" Asks Gimli

"Aragorn?" Yelld Legolas the three then hear laughter and Gimli spots an Orc on the ground, laughing.

The three run over fearing for the worst. "Where is he? Speak up!" Yells Gimli shaking the Orc. "Ghehehe, seems like your friend took a little thumble off the cliff." The creature laughs.

"You lie!" Yells Both Legolas and Calen

The Orc dies, and Legolas sees the Orc is holding Evenstar in his hand. He takes it, and passes it to Calen who runs to the edge of the cliff. As she looks down, there is a long drop to a fast moving river below, but Aragorn is not to be seen. Gimli comes to stand beside Legolas and Calen.

The younger Elf falls to her knees making her clothes dirty with mud but she didn't care and held the Elevenstar tight in her hand. "Gwanur please n- cuin mín baur cin, Arwen needs cin (Brother please be alive we need you, Arwen needs you)" whispers the young Elf.