Part 2

The last bell for school rings. You go to your locker get your stuff and go to the office. And who happens to be in there Harry Styles.... one of the popular guys. "Please dont let him be my tutor" you mumble under your breath. Harry may be popular but he was also an asshole. "Hey....y/n? Right?" Harry asked you, looking you over from head to toe. You felt shivers run down your spine "yes... thats my name". Harry smirked at you "im harry.... your tutor" he said a little to cocky. "I know who you are, harry" you replied. "Well alright then.....listen here, this is how this 'tutoring' is gonna go.... after school we will go to my house study and when we are done ill take you home..... got it?" He said rather rudely. You faked a smile "got it".

~~~~~~ The car ride to harry's was quiet. When harry pulled in to the drive way you two got out and walked to the door. Harry let you go in first, maybe he's not a complete asshole. You smiled and thanked him as you walked through, he followed. "We can go up stairs to my room, so we aren't disturbed" harry said lazily. He lead the way up stairs "if you plan on being this shy everytime we study, its going to be hard for me to know if you understand what im telling you" he said half way up the stairs. "I'm sorry, ill try not to be so shy" you said a little worried if you'd ever stop being so shy. As you walked into harry's room you realized he cares a lot about his family, pictures of his sister, mom, and dad covered the walls. "I took them...... the pictures" he said taking you out of your mind and back to reality. You smiled "they are very nice..... I didnt know you liked to take pictures". Harry looked at you with a smirk "theres a lot you dont know about me". Maybe it could be a good thing that harry is my tutor you thought to your self. "Should we get started?" Harry asked with a smile. You nod with a smile and get your stuff out.