Part 4

~~~~~~ You threw your pencil down on your book. "Ugh harry, i still don't get it!" You said in desperation. Harry looked up at you and let out a little laugh "its been an hour and we are still on the same problem....do you want to take a break?" Harry said starting out a little annoyed but sweeter at the end. You noded and both got up and walked down to the kitchen, someone was cooking. "Oh, there you are harry" the woman said very cheery. "Hi mom" he said kissing her on her head "oh yeah this is y/n.... we are studying" he added. "Well hello y/n, will you be staying for dinner?" She asked you sweetly. You shook your head "thanks but I don't think I'll be staying for dinner". Harry's head quickly snaped to you, with a worried look on his face. "What do you mean?" Harry's mom asked you drying her hands off. Harry noded "yeah, what do you mean? Dont want to hang out with me anymore?" You quickly defened your self "no no thats not what I mean, I just don't want to intrude". Harry and his mom smiled. "You wouldn't be intruding" harry's mom objected."I have some things I need to do, maybe another time?" Was the sweetest way you could turn down such a nice offer from the mean popluar boy and his mom. Harry's smile droped after you turned them down "well I guess I should probably take you home then" harry took you back up stairs to gather your things.