Part 9

~~~~ The last bell for the day has rang. You grabed your stuff to go home you saw harry by his car waiting for you. Harry smiled as you walked closer but you just kept on walking and got on your bus to go home. You could see harry from the bus window he looked mad and confused, but you didn't care, he deserved it. The whole way home you couldn't stop thinking about what happened in school. The way harry had said that to you replayed in your mind. "What have I done to him?" You thought to your self. The bus stoped outside your house, you got off the bus and walked to your front door. Turned the handle walked inside. Your mom came into the living room to see who had just walked into her house "oh hi honey, i thought you were going to study?" She questioned. "I was but plans changed" you answered still upset at harry. Your mom smiled and walked back to finish dinner. You slowly walked to your room. The night slowly went on. You did your homework, ate dinner, then cried again. Your mom walked in your room. "What's wrong, honey?" Your mom questioned you. You sniffled "nothing mom, just some boy problems" you answered. "Oh honey, do you want to talk about it" your mom asked worried. You shook your head "no mom, ill be fine." Your mom smiled and walked out of your room. Then quickly came back in and told you that she was going out with some of her friends.