Part 12

Wanring smut!!!!   

His lips moving aganist yours, his lips were like silk. Harry's hands slowly made there way down your sides, you wrapped your arms around his neck. Harry started walking until the backs of your legs bumped into your bed. Harry grabbed the bottom of your shirt and pulled it over your head, breaking the kiss.for a minute. You pulled harry's shirt off,  and unbuttoned his pants. Going down on your knees as you pulled harry's pants down. You looked up at harry as you grabbed ahold of him and licked the tip. "No, stop y/n, stand up" you stood up confused. Harry kissed you and laid you down on the bed. He kissed his way down your neck, stopping to leave a love bite on your neck. Then he sat you up long enough to take your bra off, harry slowly pushed you back down on the bed as he sucked on your nipples. Harry stoped kissing you long enough to stand up and breathlessly take his pants the rest of the way off, almost fallings as he was taking his pants and underwear off, causeing you to laugh. "Y/n..... did you just laugh at me?" You giggled as harry said that with a smirk as he fell on top of you, then sliding off the edge of the bed. Reaching up and undoing your pants and pulling them and your underwear down as well. Crawling back up to you, kissing you once he reached you. "One second, babe" harry told you as he put the condom on. "Ready?" Harry asked you. You bit your lip and nodded. Harry smiled as he slowly entered you, you moaned in pleasure. Harry waited a little, you couldnt wait anymore causeing you buck your hips up. Harry smiles down at you "want me to move?" He questions you. "Yes, please harry move!" You begged. And with that harry moved, starting out slow then he sped up "oh, harry!" You screamed out. "Oh....my..........y/n" harry said breathlessly. Before you both knew it you were both close to cumming. Fuu-ck ha-ry!" You screamed as you came. "Holy shit, y/n" harry said as he bit your neck. You both layed there trying to catch your breath.