011

— ❝[011!]❞

tw// the slightest mention of sexual harassment, insults against british people again

❛️️️️❛𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘴!;;❃❜❜

jslut.
3:09 pm

sluter.
SHCKATT

*slactt

*schlatt

pls answer.
delivered at 3:09 pm

sluter.
i hate you and your guts i hate you

i guess you don't want me TO HAVE
MONEY AND BE SUCCESSFUL.
read at 3:11 pm

jslut.
slater.

DO YOU SEE IM DOING SOMETHING.

anyways, what do you want.

sluter.
pick us up rn.

chad is 'alive' and we
all made up some lies in front
of his family please come and
help us. i'm begging you

jslut.
fuck chad

shit wdym he's alive i thought
sapnap killed him or something

sluter.
well the heart attack didn't
kill him enough and it's a goddamn
miracle. pick us up rn we're about to
see him and i don't wanna face him please.

jslut.
i'll be there as fast as i can ok?

tell them it's a emergency and you
have to go back to texas.

sluter.
thank you schlatt.

──┅┅┄┄*ೃ:.✧✲゚*。⋆─── ⋆✩⋆

❛️️️️❛𝘪𝘯𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦!;;❃❜❜

      slater anxiously looked at her phone and back the doctors. "we have an emergency- my uncle had his arm cut off." his family turned to her, "he can probably wait, whose more important to you?" why would his mother ask her whose more important? uncle harold? or the guy who grabbed her ass that one time? "my uncle," she said staring at his mother blankly.

"and we're also very close with her uncle, so we all have to go." nick added on. his mother wrapped her arms around clay and nick, "you two should stay and meet chad. leave the brit to her." the boys tried to keep it together, this isn't a laughing manner. or is it? well it didn't matter to George, George was furious. George looked at phone to act like someone sent him something, "well he requested we all be there so we all have to go."

"you guys don't know chad do you?" chad's sister was pissed off. "of course we do, again our uncles arm got cut off." clay replied. "i don't understand why all of you guys have to go. just let her and the brit to go and besides we can't stand his accent," his father blurted. "it's our uncle we are very close with him. he raised us damn it!" George yelled with an American accent and also being too passionate about slater's made up uncle.

"well if it's truly an emergency... then we can't force you to stay. nurse can you please escort them out of the building." as the nurse nodded, the family scoffed, giving dirty looks.

three were escorted out of the building and instantly went into schlatt's car. "WE FUCKING MADE IT- I COULD NOT STAND THAT WOMAN AND THAT MAN CALLING ME BRIT?! A FUCKING BRIT?!" george yelled instantly as everyone got settled in the car. "what the fuck even happened back there anyway?" schlatt said confused. slater huffed, "we were trying to get fucking rich and successful but someone had to have a redemption arc."

"we also said we were besties with chad." nick added. "then we made up a lie that my uncle's arm got cut off, they were begging us to stay except for George, and they asked me who was more important." slater yelled, sounding so out of it and tired. "so you guys just lied in their face the whole time as their family member was declared dead?" they all nodded.

schlatt chuckled, "that's the funniest shit story i ever heard."

a/n- hello swaggies welcome back, i hope you like this chapter, it's longer as usual. yeah i have nothing to say but hope all of you guys are swag. (i also just decided to photoshop the photo on chapter 6.)