009

— ❝[009!]❞

❛️️️️❛𝘪𝘯𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦!;;❃❜❜

the three looked at slater as she took it of speakerphone. "uh i'm not his girl- oh did you say he had a will? for me?" she whispered, "how much money?" slater choked. "how may i claim this will? oh ok. I'll pick it up tomorrow. Yeah I'm in Texas right now so. Yeah email me this will. Yeah ok goodbye." she hung up and screamed.

       "Pick your shit, we're going to New York to claim this will. And also meet chads family. "Hold up we're not claim this- WHAT THE FUCK." Clay screamed as he look down at the will. "32,000 DOLLARS?! ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?!" Nick said being passed the phone. "YES ALL I HAVE TO DO IT CLAIM THIS WILL AT THE HOSPITAL AND MEET CHADS FAMILY."

"But why are we coming with you?" George asked. "Do you want to split this will?" The three aggressively nodded and ran to their suitcases. Slater ran to her pc and looked for the plane tickets for New York. "Next flight is at 3 am!" She screamed.

❛️️️️❛𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘮!;;❃❜❜

Kairos

♥️ 💬 ✈️liked by sapnapinsta and 9280 others

♥️ 💬 ✈️
liked by sapnapinsta and 9280 others

Kairos going back to New York lolz.

View all 902 comments

Jschlatt bro visit me?
       | kairos I suppose

Dreamwastaken it would it be worth though?
       | kairos yes. definitely. Absolutely.

Sapnapinsta yeah for a check.
       | kairos money:in the bag😼

User696969 but the dream team just got there?
       | kairos would you do it for a check?

Kairoslefttoe guys I think there going back to New York for money

❛️️️️❛𝘪𝘯𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦!;;❃❜❜

The four got on the plane "how did he even die?" George asked in the seat behind them. "Apparently he 'died of a heart attack'" slater said doing quotation movements. "Damn I wonder what happened..." Nick said rolling out the d. "Are you saying-" clay said as the three faced Nick. "Let's just say people were not joking about the deep web." The four laughed.

TIME SKIP!!

The four got to the hospital. "Where are we staying at?" Nick asked as they got to the front desk. "Jschlatts, he offered to let us stay with him." The rest nodded. Slater signed in and they waited.

       "Is his family here?" Clay wondered. "I don't know yet. The nurse i was on the phone with didn't say." The three nodded. Slater was anxiously tapping. She didn't know how this would go. 32,000 dollars but you have to meet chads family. I mean. "Hey you ok?" Nick asked, putting arm over her shoulder. "

       "Yeah- it's just that I don't know how this shits gonna go- literally a couple hours ago we were eating pizza then the phone call happened. And now we have this 32,000 dollars up in a will that the guy who harassed me at work constantly, wrote." Slater put her head on nicks shoulder. "Hey how did he get 32,000 dollars?" George asked.

       "Apparently it was from all the money that came from working at the cafe." Slater muttered. "Uh slater?" The nurse said as they all got up. "Alright- let's get that bag." Slater huffed.

"For a check?"

"For a check."

a/n- what's up swaggies, again I'm sorry for hella slow updates. Anywhore I hoped you enjoyed it.