004

— ❝[004!]❞

KINDA TW// slightest mention of sexual harassment

dreamteam🍃
10:50pm

SAPNAP SIMP😏
IM ABOUT TO HIT 100k subs on youtube YAY

nickelodeon ❤️
CONGRATULATIONS

cway🥺
don't you mean 1 sub?

georgie🤠
WOOO

SAPNAP SIMP😏
clay your opinion sucks i hate you

cway🥺

that's not what you said an hour ago

nickelodeon❤️
who's that??

georgie 🤠
ooooooo SAPNAP IS JEALOUS

SAPNAP SIMP 😏
a really cute guy i like

nickelodeon ❤️
WHAT

SAPNAP SIMP😏
i'm joking lmfaooooo

nickelodeon ❤️
I HATE U

SAPNAP SIMP

ok miss bbg

ok miss bbg

──┅┅┄┄*ೃ:.✧✲゚*。⋆───⋆✩⋆

❛️️️️❛𝘵𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳!;;❃❜❜

sapnap @sapnap • 7/30/20
fuck slater all my homies hate slater
💬458  🔁192  ♥️278k
________________

666 @kairos • 1 min ago
replying to @sapnap
NOO BB IM SOWWY😔 ILL DOING ANYTHING MAKE IT UP TO YOU
💬69  🔁5  ♥️420
sapnap @sapnap • 20 secs ago
replying to @kairos and @sapnap
get ur ass on discord and stweam with me😡
💬77 🔁6 ♥️706
george @georgenotfound • 6 secs ago
replying to @sapnap and @kairo
can i play too?🥺
💬43 🔁4 ♥️672
dream @dreamwastaken • 5 secs ago
replying to @georgenotfound and @sapnap
shhh let them have their minecraft date.
💬681 🔁65 ♥️924
________________

❛️️️️❛𝘪𝘯𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦!;;❃❜❜

       slater answers discord call. "hello?" she says nervous as hell. "relax it's just me." the boy said. the girl have opened up to the three about her anxiety and mental issues. "i know i'm now always scared to stream" she says. "i know, but i'll be here" nick said was a serious tone. the traffic cone headass took a deep breath. "ok let's start."

"sapnap is live: mc speedrun date. pogs"

"hello everyone and i'm here with my lovely minecraft gf" "wait what??" he laughs, "i just kidding geez slater take a joke" she starts laughing too. nick looks at the chat. "chats basically shipping us right now". nicks chat is filled with 'slatnap' or 'sapros'. "i like the ship names guys" he said was a smile. slater laughed. she's never been this happy before.

TIMESKIP¡

"i gotta go to bed so i can go to work early " slater says with a frown. "oh ok bye i love you." he said. chat went crazy. slater smiles "i love you too" and ends the discord and goes to bed.

──┅┅┄┄*ೃ:.✧✲゚*。⋆───⋆✩⋆

❛️️️️❛𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘨𝘦!;;❃❜❜

dreamteam🍃
1:44pm

SAPNAP SIMP😏
i fucking hate my job.

SAPNAP SIMP😏
my manger didn't do anything when i reported chad. he instead fired me and sent me home.

SAPNAP SIMP😏
i'm just lost my job i'm scared fuck.

cway🥺
answer the discord call slater pls.

nickelodeon❤️
yes pls.

georgie🤠
i'm worried

──┅┅┄┄*ೃ:.✧✲゚*。⋆───⋆✩⋆

❛️️️️❛𝘪𝘯𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦!;;❃❜❜

with tears in her eyes she answered the call. "guys i-" she couldn't hold back her tears. she instantly started crying. "i don't have enough money for my rent right now fuck". "well when do you have to pay rent?" nick says genuinely concerned. "i've been holding it off since last month, i owe the landlord double" the orange haired girl kept sobbing.

slater wasn't even getting money from youtube and just donations from twitch.

"what if you do twitch full time?" clay says trying to help her. she says snuffling in every word. "my career could be taken away in a blink of a eye clay, and plus i'm not even twitch partnered" she says helpless. she's right she only had roughly 1000 twitch subs and needed over 5000 to get partnered.

"what if you fly to sapnap or dream until you get back on your feet?"

"i don't know george i don't want to bother them." slater says finally calming down. "no you won't bother me" nick says instantly. "i have a extra room you can stay in, we can be roommates" nick said. the boy didn't want to watch the girl he loved the most in pain.

"yeah and i'll pay for your flight and stuff" clay said. the girl thought for a bit. she had no family, no job, her online career isn't giving her money, and on top of then her rents way over due. "ok let's do it".

we are #511 in dream and over 50 reads pogchamp🥳