007

— ❝[007!]❞

❛️️️️❛𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘴!;;❃❜❜

dreamteam🍃
5:29am

cway🥺
me and georgiepoo are bored😤

MY SIMP😤
come down here rn😤

SAPNAP SIMP😏
YES COME HERE RN

georgie🤠
bet

cway🥺
cya in ye haw state baby

SAPNAP SIMP😏
LETS FUCKING GO!!!!!

──┅┅┄┄*ೃ:.✧✲゚*。⋆───⋆✩⋆

❛️️️️❛𝘪𝘯𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦!;;❃❜❜

slater jumps out her seat ecstatic. "NICK CLAY AND GEORGE ARE COMING DOWN" she yelled with a big smile. nick smiles. it's been a month that they've been living together and things are getting so much better for slater. "i know slater, i know" nick replies with a bigger smile then slater. he loved that slater was smiling and laughing ; he hated the idea of her being upset.

FLASHBACK¡

"bye nick" slater says as she ends the call. he smiled. all he's been thinking about was slater. maybe he fell in love or it's just silly feelings. "she probably wouldn't like me back" nick said as he looked in the mirror. "besides it's just a silly little crush" he says as he turns off the lights in his bathroom.

END OF FLASHBACK¡

it wasn't just silly crush. a silly crush wouldn't last for over four months. it's love definitely.

"FUCK!!" nick runs to slater who has just cut herself. "slater jesus fucking christ" nick sighs. slater was cooking dinner. she's been learning how to cook to keep herself in check. "be careful slater" the boy said bringing her a rag.

       slater hisses in pain. "hey um nick thanks for- everything" the girl says as she puts her head down. "stop thanking me slater, you do that everyday" he smiled. they both look at each other's eyes, both brown but yet so beautiful. nick leaned in.

but slater was leaning in too but at the last second she turned her head. "i'm gonna continue cooking but thanks for helping me" slater says putting her head down. "oh yeah i'm just gonna clean the house for clay and george" nick mumbled, walking back to his room.

──┅┅┄┄*ೃ:.✧✲゚*。⋆───⋆✩⋆

❛️️️️❛𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘴!;;❃❜❜

TERRACOTTA- CLAY

GEORGETTE- GEORGE

KILL ALL NICKS- NICK

THE BOIS😤👊
6:51pm

KILL ALL NICKS
I TRIED TO KISS SLATER BUT SHE TURNED HER HEAD BRO WTF DO I DO😔👊

TERRACOTTA
LMFAOOOOOO

KILL ALL NICKS
FUCK U CLAY

GEORGETTE
she probably likes you but she's scared

KILL ALL NICKS
how do you know??

GEORGETTE
trust me sapnap, trust me.

──┅┅┄┄*ೃ:.✧✲゚*。⋆───⋆✩⋆

slater knocks at nicks door. "come in" she sits down. "sorry i didn't kiss you, but it's obvious i wanted too" she put her head down. "are you into me?" he asked. "uh um yes- but- i don't know-" she stuttered. she put her head on his shoulder. "do you?" she asked back. all he could do is nod. "i don't want to make things awkward between us nick since we're roommates now,,, that's why i didn't want to kiss you." nick put his hand on top of slaters. "things will never be awkward between us slater, and that's on jah"

slater chuckled "ok i'm starting to not regret not kissing you"

a/n- so uh i forgot i had this is my drafts lmfaoo, school has been occupying me so sorry 😔👊