epolog

— ❝[012!]❞

- 1 year later

it's been one year. not surprisingly after that incident in new york they were caught lying and got fucking sued. also slater and nick never dated due to not ruining they friend group and they were fucking sued.
the end.

GOT YOU AGAIN LMFAOOOOOOOOO

in all seriousness, they were actually never caught lying but they didn't get the will since chad survived. chad still thinks slater lives a new york though and forgot completely that she was in texas. probably a coma thing but i wouldn't know.

after months the four finally moved into a house in texas. it was like team 10 but less cringy, annoying, and low key depressing? i don't know but team 10 gave me those vibes.

yes, slater and nick got together 9 months after the new york incident. those stubborn fucks. anyway their coming up on 3rd month of dating and they are private with their relationship on the internet because exploitation of relationships is weird.

now currently new soft boy twitch star and mr beast crew member, karl jacobs, is visiting them. they've been doing some epic twitch stuff at twitch.tv/karljacobs.

for once in slaters life she felt happy. i know it's very cringe but it's true. she found her people and her person. people who will be by her no matter what and a person who will love her unconditionally no matter what. she smiled into the camera as she said goodbye the viewers. her smile was very genuine and you could tell.

after the live stream ended, the ordered food. they finally told karl the infamous new york story. karl laughed so hard he almost pissed his pants. "i swear the story will be the death of me. but it's fun to tell the kids." slater laughed. "you think chad and his family are doing good?" clay asked. "i hope not. i will never forget what they did to me, calling me a brit. i have nightmares about it." george exclaimed, sounding traumatized.

"we got no will and got george trauma." nick huffed as the rest started laughing. "you know i find it hella funny that all of this started because slater made a good playlist on spotify. i'm glad we- i found you slater." nick added afterwards.

slater smiled at him, "yeah me too."

aye swaggies that's the end of the book. a HUGE BIG ASS THANK YOU to the readers who read this book when it started in august of 2020 and waited for this book to finish till now even after my huge ass time break.

sorry if this felt rushed, i wanted to finish this book before school started up again. also i did say after this book i'm quitting just because i'm not interested in writing as much anymore and schools coming up. so this is probably will be this last this i write on here in a while.

i will be proof reading this whole book making sure they are no mistakes, and removing any of my a/ns that included books that i have written that have been removed. i will also be removing "YO NOT A CHAPTER BUT READ I GUESS" since the book is over. AND ANOTHER HUGE ASS, BIG ASS THANK TO ALL THE READERS WHO READ, COMMENTED, VOTED, AND SAVED ANY OF MY BOOKS. I APPRECIATE THAT SHIT SO MUCH AND GOODBYE FOR NOW SWAGGIES <333