Chapter 2

Dream made it to the park, a few minutes early. Dream sat on a bench and pulled out his phone.

——————————————————————————————

Ey, Wilbur :You
11:54 AM

Willy Wonka: Yeah?
11:54 AM

I'm here at the park :You
11:55 AM

Willy Wonka: oh where are you?
11:56 AM

On a bench :You
11:56 AM

———————————————————————————————

Dream then heard a distant yell. He looked up from his phone, seeing Wilbur with a pig hybrid.

"EY! DAY DREAM!" He yelled, waving. Dream smiled and walked towards him. "Hey, Wilbur." He greeted. "Hi, hey Tech-...Techno?" Wilbur mumbled. He turned around, not seeing the piglin. "Shit.." He mumbled. "Is that him in the bush?" Dream asked, pointing at a bush, seeing a crown and pig ears poking up from it. Wilbur groaned, "Hold up I'll go get 'em." He sighed. Wilbur approached the bush, kneeling down. "Techno, what the 'ell?!" He loudly whispered...how does that wo-

"Techno, you told me you weren't gonna-..." Wilbur then trailed off his sentence when he noticed Techno's red face. "Tech?" Wilbur chuckled, amused. "Techno, do you think he's cute or something?" He teased.

"No! Shush!" Techno grumbled. "Don't worry Techno, you don't have to resist how cute he is, I know." Wilbur continued. "Just- just shut up." Techno scowled then got up, stepping out of the bush.

"Yeah, yeah. C'mon." Wilbur chuckled and ran back to Dream, Techno following. "Anyways, sorry about that, DayDream" Wilbur sighed. "It's fine!" Dream assured. Techno rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly. A very light blush dusted Techno's cheeks. "Sorry about that uhm-...." The blush grew more on Techno's face as he took another look at Dream. "You're good, don't worry." Dream said and smiled softly.

Dream took in Techno's features while Techno did the same hesitantly. "I like your hair, very unique." Dream complianted. "Thank you, thank you." Techno replied.

Here's just a picture of what his hair looks like :]

"You seem to get along already! You were worrying about nothing, Techno..." Wilbur laughed, smiling at Techno though his eyes brows were furrowed. Of course Techno noticed and gave Wilbur a slight glare in return.

Meanwhile, Dream just stood there looking at them back an fourth. "ALRIGHT! LET'S HEAD TO THE BAKERY NOW!" Wilbur blurted, breaking the tension.

'But I already went to- ah never mind.' Dream thought, following Wilbur along with Techno.

—————————————————————————————

They entered the bakery, immediately getting the attention of a certain fox hybrid.

Fundy watched in slight confusion as they sat at table. 'Why is Dream back here with two other guys?' He thought.

He saw Dream talking with the two guys. He assumed the brunette was Wilbur, he's heard Dream mention him sometimes in conversations they've had. But the pinkette, he had no clue who he was. Fundy did notice the two guys sometimes pause and stare at Dream with a light blush on their face. Fundy furrowed his eyebrows and pursued his lips.

He slowly approached their table, faking a smile. "Hey Dream! What'cha doing back here again?" Fundy asked. "Wait what-? Dream you already came here?" Wilbur asked. "Oh- yeah, but it's fine." Dream said. He covered his face with his mask because he felt somewhat embarrassed and exposed for some reason. "Hmm, mm-kay..." Wilbur hummed.

Fundy had a sudden urge to do something that would tell the two males to back off Dream. He thought for a good 5 seconds before and idea popped in his head. He mentally smirked mischievously as he reached to Dream's mask. He lifted it and adjusted it to the side of Dream's head. He brushed off the curly dirty blonde hair strands that covered Dream's right eye, lovingly. "No need to hide your face, toots." He smiled, when inside he was laughing at the two guys' faces.

Dream would be lying if he said that didn't make his heart flutter. Dream smiled like a dork and giggled as a blush grew on his face, "Oh my god, shut up!" He said playfully and flustered. Fundy let out a short laugh and stepped back.

And how did Techno and Wilbur think about this? Well-

'Blood Blood Blood Blood Blood Blood Blood Blood Blood Blood Blood Blood Blood Blood Blood Blood Blood Blood Blood Blood Blood Blood Blood'

'I should've known it was a bad idea to have Techno meet Dream and coming here. I'm an idiot, Dream cannot be resisted, he's too cute. Now he has two other guys simping for him too now. Oh I know! I'LL KIDNAP HIM SO NO ONE ELSE CAN HAVE HIM AND I'LL BLOW UP THE FOX AND TECHNO'S HOUSES AS A THREAT AND ASSERT DOMINA-'

Wilbur was "rudely" cut off midway in his excellent plan by Fundy. "Sooo, have you guys arranged what you want?" He asked. "Cheesecake and ice tea." Techno spoke with a monotone voice, looking at Wilbur. There was a reason he chose those two beverages. They were the most expensive things that he liked. And Wilbur was paying. Wilbur caught up to Techno's plan and glared at the piglin.

Fundy nodded and wrote it down on his notepad. "Okaaay, and you?" He asked, pointing the end of his pen at Wilbur. "A chocolate donut and...eh fuck it, chocolate milk." Wilbur shrugged. Fundy wrote that down. "Damn-" Dream snickered. Wilbur let out a quiet chuckle. "Yeah, that's not gonna be good for me throughout the day...actually cut out the chocolate milk please-" Wilbur laughed. Fundy nodded an crossed it out on his notepad.

"What about you, darling?" Fundy smirked as he looked down at Dream, saying "darling" in a slight seductive tone. Dream blushed and did a small "tch"

"Just a cinnamon roll." He said. Fundy wrote that down then tipped his hat at them, "I'll be back." He said.

As Fundy turned around, Wilbur and Techno s w o r e they could feel Fundy's smug aura and smirk. Wilbur huffed and turned to Dream. "So uh- You know 'em?" He asked, tapping his finger on the table. "Oh yeah. His name's Fundy." Dream replied and looked out the window.

'Noted.' Techno thought.

This was a weird feeling for Techno. He never got so...easily and quickly attached to people. Especially since he hated social interaction and was awkward around people. Dream was...different, special,....Unique.

Word Count: 1092

Also I wonder, did anyone notice what I did there-? You see, remember when Dream said that Techno's hair was unique? Yeah, yeah....Anyways, bye have a great day/afternoon/night. Thanks for reading!