Chapter 13

"Dreaaaam, are you ready?" Sapnap whined, waiting outside of Dream's room. He swore, this man takes so long to get ready when they're going somewhere. "Sapnap be patient! I'm almost done!" Dream yelled back. "It's been..." Sapnap pulled out his phone, checking the time. It had been 20 minutes from now when Dream started getting ready, "...an hour! How much more longer do you want me to be patient for?!" Sapnap complained more.

Dream opened the door, startling Sapnap. "Okay, I'm ready now dickhead." He said harshly. "Finally." Sapnap sighed. "Fuck off." Dream laughed, pushing Sapnap playfully. "Maybe later when we get back if you want it~" Sapnap flirted in a seductive tone. Dream blushed and rolled his eyes, "Oh my gosh, shut up!" He walked in the living room as Sapnap followed, "But do you?" Sapnap asked. "I'm not answering that." Dream scoffed, grabbing a few bags from off the couch.

Sapnap chuckled, "Alright, let's go." "Mhm."

They walked out of Dream's house, Dream locking the door. Sapnap when to the car, opening the door to the driver's seat and getting in. Dream went to the passenger seat, looking in the back and seeing George, "Hi Gogy." He greeted. George looked away and blushed lightly, "Hey, Dream."

"Is Wilbur going with Techno, or do we have to pick him up?" Sapnap asked, starting the car. "He said he's going with Phil." Dream spoke over the loud motors. Sapnap nodded, "Okay then we can just start heading there."

Sapnap put his hands on the steering wheel, laughing menacingly. Dream's eyes widen as he remembered what kind of driver Sapnap was. He quickly put on his seatbelt and gripped on the seat's armrest. "Sapnap, what the hell, put your seatbelt on!" Dream exclaimed. "NO NEED!" Sapnap yelled and drove off in a fast speed.

———————————————————————

"Dream! Heeeey, oh... Dream are you okay?!" Wilbur said with concern and worry at the sight of Dream. Dream put his hand on the hood of Sapnap's car and hyperventilated. "Sapnap, what the hell happened??" Wilbur asked, rubbing Dream's back to calm him down. "Sapnap was being a maniac while driving." George said while getting out of the car. Sapnap laughed.

"You're a dickhead!" Dream yelled at Sapnap, flipping him off. Sapnap walked to Dream and cupped his cheek, "Your dickhead~" He cooed, loving the way Dream blushed and stubbornly looked away. Wilbur smiled and his eyes widened, the envy behind it being out in display. George also got ticked off from this, so he thought off something to get Sapnap away from Dream.

"Sapnap, get the stuff." George said, looking back at the phone in his hand while seemingly "texting" on his phone. "Why do I have to get it, it's your stuff!" Sapnap asked. "Because I'm lazy." George sighed. "I'm not getting your stuff." Sapnap scoffed. "I'll get it." Dream said, getting George's two bags. "Oh! You don't have to, Dream." George said, taking the bags. "But you just said you were lazy-" "I can manage." Dream narrowed his eyes, "Simp." "Shut up."

Dream laughed. Wilbur let out a seemingly forced laugh. "Alright, c'mon I'll lead you to the spot Phil got for us." Wilbur said, running off with Dream following. George looked at Sapnap and pushed the two bags onto Sapnap's chest, forcing him to hold them. "Thanks." George smirked and followed the other two. "Hey! Wh- George!" Sapnap groaned and followed, holding the two bags stubbornly.

———————————————————————

"Phil! Dream and his friends are here!" Wilbur called out, walking to Phil. Techno got up, heading to Dream before Tommy pushed him and ran to Dream, "Finally!" he ran to Dream and punched his arm playfully, "I've been waiting for you, D-Money!" He laughed. Dream laughed as well, "Well, I'm here." He shrugged. "Ey, I need you to help me with burying Tubs." Tommy said, pointing at Tubbo who was laying on the sand. Dream smirked, "Okay, I'm down!" "Hell yeah, let's go!"

Techno just grumbled, annoyed.

———————————————————————

"I think we did a good job." Tommy said blankly. Tubbo's whole body was submerged in the sand, only his head poking out. "We did amazing." Dream added. "Guys, I'm feeling sick." Tubbo muttered. "Oh... Maybe we did too much..." Dream muttered. "You good, Tubs?" Tommy asked. Tubbo turned his head left to right, his breath slightly heavy, "Yeah, yeah, I'm good." He assured. "Alright." Tommy shrugged.

Dream sighed and looked off into a distance, though saw a figure over in the distance. They were seemingly running to them... Was that-

"Fundy!" Dream yelled. Fundy made it to Dream, dropping a few bags he was carrying. "Hey, Dream!" He greeted. "They didn't tell me you were coming!" Dream said in shock. "Well, I thought that you would like it if he came along..." Wilbur came by. "Also he was bothering me about it, but whatever." Wilbur muttered, shrugging. Fundy shushed Wilbur.

"Well, it's nice seeing you here Fundy!" Dream giggled, giving Fundy a small hug. Fundy blushed and giggled.

Dream walked to a spot a bit far and sat down on the sand, making some patterns in it with his finger. Both Fundy and George saw this as an opportunity and raced to Dream.

And George was the first to claim the spot on dreams lap, stuffing his face in the plushy flesh....
(That was the only way I knew how to describe it okay-)

"George! That tickles, stop!" Dream giggled, trying to push George's face away. George laughed softly and stopped, looking at Fundy with a smirk. Fundy whined and kicked George's leg, wanting to be on Dream's lap before George could. "God dammit.." The fox mumbled.

"George you better not start napping." Dream joked as he played with George's hair. "Can't promise anything" George muttered, closing his eyes.

Fundy whined, his fox ears lowering. Dream looked up at Fundy and simply giggled, "Come here, Itz." He said and held an arm out to Fundy. Fundy smiled and sat next to Dream, hugging him.

Dream petted his hair, watching Fundy's tail wag and a small smile curve on his lips. He let out a small laugh, blushing lightly, "You two are so clingy." He cooed. "No!" Both Fundy and George said in sync.

"Alright so if I just..." Dream began to slowly push them away, while smiling in a teasing manner, but both tightly clung onto him. Dream laughed, "You guys are clingy." "Only a little." Fundy mumbled. "Not at all." George scoffed. "Whatever." Dream rolled his eyes playfully, definitely unconvinced.

Dream smiled and closed his eyes, letting the two just cling onto him.

Word Count: 1128

THERE WILL BE A PART TWO OF THIS, IT WAS JUST TAKING WAY TOO LONG AND I DIDN'T WANT TO MAKE YOU GUYS WAIT ANYMORE I'M SO SORRY–