Chapter 10

DNF...
Hmm...
Let's see how well I did it with this.
Also I'm SO SORRY FOR THE HUGE DELAY-

———————————————————————

Dream was laying on his bed, thinking of anything he could do except just spending hours of rubbing a piece of glass. Even though he wanted to do anything, but just scroll on Twitter, his hand reached to grab his phone. He sighed in defeat and unlocked his phone. He was about to tap on the Twitter icon, until he got a notification.

SleepyMushroom Has Messaged You!

He smiled and tapped on it, their chat box popping up on the screen.

———————————————————————

SleepyMushroom: YOU, ME, A FEW BLANKETS, AND A BUNCH OF PILLOWS. COME OVER TO MY HOUSE.

———————————————————————

Dream was surprised as he finished reading the text. It was rare for George to say stuff like that, let alone be demanding for it. As weird as it was, he smiled. At least he had something to do now.

———————————————————————

SleepyMushroom: YOU, ME, A FEW BLANKETS, AND A BUNCH OF PILLOWS. COME OVER TO MY HOUSE.

Alright be there in a few minutes colorblind man :You

———————————————————————

And with that Dream got off his bed and began getting ready.
-
Dream knocked on George's front door than waited patiently. The door then swung open, revealing George who seemingly just woke up. His hair was ruffled and his usual clout goggles were missing. George snapped out of his tired trance once he saw that it was none other than Dream in front of him.

"Dream! You actually came!" He exclaimed, smiling. Dream chuckled, "Of course!". George stepped aside and let Dream in, closing the door after. "Sooo, why'd you ask me to come over? And what was.." Dream trailed off as he took his phone out of his pocket, opening their chat box then showing it to George, "...the whole blanket and pillows about?" He asked. George paused, thinking.

"Well-.." George walked to his room, Dream following. "I wanted to make one of those tents that kids would make." George laughed, revealing the excessive amount of pillows on his bed. Piles and piles of pillows. "Holy f- GEORGE!" Dream gasped. "DID YOU JUST BUY ALL OF THESE PILLOWS?!" He exclaimed.

George laughed, "Pfft- no, I sleep with this amount." "WHAT-?!" "Why are you so shocked?""WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!" George squinted his eyes, "....anyways. Can you help me move all of this to the living room?" He asked. Dream groaned and excused the fact that George had completely ignored his questioning, "Yeah sure."

George collected as many pillows as he could, then began walking to the living room while Dream did the same. This cycle went on for a few minutes. Then once the last two piles of pillows were going to get transferred, Dream got an idea.

Dream smirked and instead of getting multiple pillows, only got one. George had already picked up half of the pillows left and was making his way to the living room. Dream creeped behind George, raising the pillow in his hands. He waited for a few seconds, then swung.