Chapter 5

Warning: You should've already have read the warnings on this book's description, but just a heads up there's gonna be some...I guess sexual misunderstanding (?) if you can call it that. So there's gonna be that in this chapter, but no actual smut :]

"Can I hold it?" "No." "Why not?" "You don't know how to hold one." "I can try!" Dream exclaimed.

Techno squinted his eyes. "Okay hold the handle with both hands." He said, giving Dream the sword, but didn't let go until Dream had a good grip on it. Dream's expression beemed. "Woaaaah..." Dream awed as he swung it around. Techno grabbed his wrist and moved behind him, "Let me show you how you swing." Techno said then began moving Dream's hands in a steady swinging motion.

He let go of Dream's wrists, Dream continuing the swing. Dream stopped and looked to the side. "If it's not too much um...can you train me?" Dream asked. Techno raised an eyebrow "Train you?"

"Yeah! I want to learn how to PvP!" Dream exclaimed. Techno thought for a while. He then nodded "Yeah, when are you um- available?" He asked. "On Thursday I have nothing planned." Dream replied. It was Tuesday. Techno nodded again, "Okay, You're starting with a wooden sword though." Techno said and took the sword from the dirty blonde's hands.

He slowly slid the sword's blade into the sheath. "Awwwh, but I wanted a bad-ass sword..." Dream whined. "I can't trust you with an actual sword yet." Techno chuckled. "Do you have any experiences with other weapons?" He questioned. "I'm good at archery!" Dream said.

"Hmm, okay. We should probably head back now." Techno said. Dream nodded then began walking back, Techno following.

———————————————————————

Techno turned the door knob and walked into the house "We're back." He announced. "Okaaaaaay." Tommy replied boredly. "Hey, Dream you ready to leave?" Wilbur asked, getting in between Dream and Techno. Of course Techno knew what he was doing. Dream nodded "Mhm."

"Oh-kay! Phil we're leaving!" Wilbur yelled. Philza walked towards them and hugged Wilbur. They pulled away from the hug "Take care of yourselves you two." He said. "We sure will!" Wilbur smiled then closed the door, walking to the sidewalk. "How 'bout I walk you home?" Wilbur said. Dream nodded.

———————————————————————

Dream walked onto the porch, turning to say goodbye to Wilbur. "Bye, Willy Wonka." He said. "Bye Day-Dream." Wilbur responded, before turning and walking to his house.

Dream sighed as he walked into his house, cold air hitting his face. He opened to his eye to see a surprising sight. "HOW THE HELL?!" He shouted, seeing Sapnap and George on the couch, two of his best friends. "Heeeey, Dreamie Poo! We've been waiting!" Sapnap cooed. Dream blushed embarrassingly, "Don't call me that. Anyways, how the hell did you guys get in here?" He asked.

"You don't remember? Sapnap has a copy of your house keys." George reminded Dream. Dream sighed, "Why are you two here?"

"Oh it's not only us. Kar-" Sapnap was cut off by a brunet running out of the bathroom. "GUYS I ACCIDENTALLY DROPPED DREAM'S TOOTHBRUSH IN THE TOI-...let.." He turned his head slowly to look at Dream,  chuckling nervously. "Karl, you're buying me a new one." Dream said with no emotion. "Yeah, yeah." Karl muttered, nodding.

"Anyways...we were just bored soooo, we decided to come to your place- wait Sapnap didn't you send Dream a text message that we were coming?" George raised his eyebrow at the Sapnap. "Yeah, I did." Sapnap confirmed. The two looked at Dream.

Dream pulled out his phone, seeing the text message.

"Hey dream me and gogy are coming to wreck your home be prepared"

"Karl decided to tag along"

( As you see, I'm using improper grammar for texting ùwú )

"Oh...this was sent 31 minutes ago, I think I was with Techno when you texted me and I didn't notice." Dream shrugged. "Techno?! Who the honk is Techno?!" Sapnap questioned. "Oh, he's Wilbur's brother." Dream said. George crossed his arms.

"Anyways what you guys wanna do instead of causing destruction." Dream asked. Sapnap got up, "Oh no, we're causing destruction. GOGY GO!" Sapnap exclaimed and through the pillows off the couch, George throwing the cushions on the floor as well. Karl just sat on the cushions.

Dream proceeded to chase the two. "OH SAPNAP! OH GEORGE!" He yelled. "SAPNAP HELP!" George shrieked.

( I ALMOST TYPED "SHREK" PHAHAHA- )

George ran into Dream's room and looked for something to protect himself with. But with pressure and limited time he chose to get a pillow and throw it at Dream. The pillow obviously didn't do anything so he thought of another idea.

As Dream ran towards him, but moved out the way causing Dream to fall onto bed. He then pinned him to the bed. "GEORGE I'M HERE- OH MY GOD IS SOMETHING HAPPENING HERE?!" Sapnap exclaimed, seeing the position George and Dream were in. Dream faced the bed, his back leaned onto George's chest. George had pinned both of Dream's wrist above his head with one hand and his other hand rested on Dream's hip, keeping him down. George's knee was in between Dream's legs also.

George flushed red as he realized what he was doing and quickly got off. Dream turned to lean his back on the bed and rubbed his wrist. "Ow.." He muttered. Sapnap was about to ask what they were doing, but Dream's calm reaction made Sapnap believe they weren't doing THAT.

Otherwise he'd be angry.

Like damn let him joi-

Anyways.

George walked out the room and went to the living room where Karl was. "Woah, what happened to you?" Karl asked, smirking a bit. George pushed up his goggles, glaring at Karl "Nothing." He mumbled. George put his hand on his cheek, feeling how warm his cheek was. "I'm going to the bathroom real quick." He said and got up, earning a small "Mk" from Karl. He went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror, seeing his red face. He sighed and shook his head. He saw something in the corner of his eye, turned his head then saw Dream's toothbrush in the toilet. He looked away in disgust, cringing.

He walked out the bathroom. He looked at Dream's room then went in, seeing Dream and Sapnap cuddling. "Uh....Hey uh-" George walked to the bed they were on. "Go away, Dream is occupied right now. Go cuddle with Karl or something." Sapnap said, shooing away George with his hand.

They heard Dream laugh. Dream got up, "Okay let's go to the living room now." He said then got off the bed, walking out of the room. Sapnap and George both glared at each other, both challenging each other. The two suddenly start sprinting to the living room, wanting to be the first to cuddle with Dream. Sapnap made it first only to see Karl had beaten them to it. George caught up and also saw.

George groaned and sat on the floor while Sapnap cursed under his breathe in disappointment.

-

An incorrect quote since it fits so well for this chapter:

Dream: *Walks into his house* Hello people who do not live here.

Sapnap: Waddup

George: Hi.

Karl: Hello!

Dream: I gave you my keys for emergency purposes only.

Sapnap: This is an emergency!

Karl: We want cuddles!

George: Yeah!

Word count: 1233