lips red as blood

S U M M A R Y 

When Cora drunkenly summons a devil, she must fall in love once more for her soul to remain intact. 

* * * * 

After a particularly bad breakup, Cora Li drunkenly summons a devil, who makes a deal with her. Cora will let Asher live in her house until she falls in love again and forgets about her ex — or else her soul will belong to the devil forever. 

But her deal comes with more baggage than she asked for. An attractive and sarcastic devil roommate. Trying to find her next true love. Oh, and a demon army who's hell-bent on taking down Cora and Asher. Thrown in a whirlwind of unexpected romance and new friendships, Cora's life is never going to be the same again. 

C O V E R 

(made by sapphires-in-the-sea

(made by sapphires-in-the-sea) 

Copyright © 2021 Arlene Zhou

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced or used in any manner without the prior written permission of the copyright owner, except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.

click on the external link to go to chapter one