Chapter 1 - Iida's comfort

3rd person:

Poor Izuku sat crying in Iida's lap once again.
Izuku and Bakugo had gotten into another fight.
Izuku didn't understand what he had done wrong, for all he was doing was training with Shinso. They weren't even close together, and they mostly minded their own buisness, not talking to each other.

He understand that Bakugo got jealous easily, but to scream at him, and tell him he wishes they never met, was too far.

Every time, Izuku went running back to him apologizing, but not once, did Bakugo ever apologize to him, even when he was very hurt.

Iida: shh..Midoriya it will be okay..

Izuku sniffed, and buried his face deeper into Iida's chest

Iida loved Izuku with all his heart, and he didn't want to ruin what he had with his boyfriend. At this point though, he was worried Izuku wasn't happy on the relationship at all.

Iida: Midoriya..?

Izu: y-yes..?

Iida: do you remember what we talked about earlier?

Izu: ...

Iida: I'll give you some more time...

Iida pulled Izuku closer to him. They both sat in Iida's bed, as Iida leaned against the backboard, and Izuku sobbing his little heart out on his chest

Iida blushed at the small boy in his lap, but refused to try anything with him. He didn't want to make him uncomfortable, especially not while he was in a relationship.

As much as he feared he would never have Midoriya to himself, he would much rather that he be happy.

Iida sighed, as he gently stroked his hair, which
Usually did a pretty good job of calming him.

After not too long, Midoriya had fallen asleep in Iida's arms. His porcelain face was tear stained, and his hair messy from Iida playing with it.

Iida looked down sadly at the small boy, wishing that he could do something more for him.