Chapter 5 - The Declined Call

Kaminari's POV:

I rustled in the bed a bit, hearing a buzzing and vibrating sound.  I slowly opened my eyes to see the small greenette sleeping next to me, cuddling into my arms. I slowly sat up, being careful to not wake him up, and peak at the bedside table where the buzzing was coming from. I look to see the small boys phone, and his all might phone case. I flipped the phone over to see a caller named "Kacchan💛" calling him. I rolled my eyes and groaned, declining the call, before returning to cuddle the small boy.

Bakugo's POV:

I waited for a few seconds, rubbing my neck nervously as I called the nerd. I planned on asking him if he wanted to spend the night at my dorm room, trying to fix the situation a bit. After waited a while, in red letters I read, "Call Declined" THATS when I completely lost it. I was sure others could hear me. I was screaming, and slamming things around, not caring about the sound I was making. I finally calmed down, and sat on my bed, massaging my temples in distress. I thought about going to his dorm room, but if he's mad at me, I was worried about making the situation worse.

Kaminari POV:

I heard Bakubro screaming and slamming around in his room. The sounds were muffled and faint, but noticeable, none the less. I noticed Midoriya start to tremble a bit, gently whining in his sleep. I gently covered his ears, pulling him deeper into my arms. I gently nuzzled his head to calm him down,
Taking in his the scent of his hair. He hadn't realized how entranced he was until he heard the small voice.

3rd person:

"Kaminari-kun..?"

Kaminari looked down to see the greenette looking up at him with a gentle but stressed look on his face.
Kaminari gently stroked his hair, telling him it would be okay, and to get some more rest. The light shining through the windows had dimmed, making it easier for Izuku to sleep.

Izuku slowly fell bad asleep, cuddling into kaminari, relaxing a bit more. Kaminari gently stroked his hair as he fell asleep with him.

...

Bakugo stood outside of Deku's door listening in. He had brought Deku his favorite hoodie that belonged to Bakugo.

It was now dropped on the floor, Bakugo's hand still on the doorknob, not knowing how to react to what he just heard.