Chapter 7 - An Unexpected Visitor

3rd person POV

Midoriya trembled as he slowly woke up to the unfamiliar cold. He was expected to see Kaminari laying with him, keeping him warm, but was greeted with a cold empty bed. And a..hoodie?

He gently lifted the hoodie to reveal the iconic white skull in the front of it. His face dropped as he saw the familiar hoodie. He couldn't help but wonder if Bakugo was in his room before.

He didn't know what to feel. He questioned if his boyfriend even cared. Beginning to overthink all over again, burying himself back into the comforter, comforting himself with the warmth that freed him from his cold room, and horrible thoughts.

He squeezed his eyes shut trying to keep the tears out of his eyes, but to no avail. He eventually gave in and finally freed the tears and pitiful sobs, as whimpers echoed through the room.

His self deprivation was interrupted by a soft unfamiliar knock on the door.

He didn't know what to do, he froze, questioning wether or not he should open the door. He wanted to, but the feeling of despair left him not even wanting to walk across the cold floor to even open the door.

He groaned before telling the person to go away, and collapsing back under the covers. There was silence for a while before the person knocked again.

Midoriya groaned and told them to leave again as he whimpered and hid himself in his pillow, trying to hide his whimpers and sobs, his tears painting his pillow a darker color.

This time, instead of the same gentle knock, he heard the light creaking of his door opening.

He tensed up and froze, waiting in horror, not wanting to see who walked in on his own self deprivation.