Chapter 2 - Realization?

3rd Person:

Iida gently scooped Izuku up from his own bed, and secured his hands under his knees and back, touching him gently and carefully bridal style.

Iida opened his bedroom door, careful as not to wake up Izuku. He looked down at his gently face, still tear stained, but calm, muttering soft words in his sleep.

Iida sighed, worried for the small boy, as he began to carry Izuku down the hallway. After arriving at Izuku's dorm, he slowly opened the unlocked door
And slipped inside. He carefully pulled back the fluffy comforter, and placed Izuku in the bed.

He pulled the comforter over him slowly, trying not to wake him up. Iida looked around his room and realized all of his all might merch was no longer there.

Midoriya has constantly muttered on about all might, and frequently too. There's so way that he was doing it in spite of him.

Iida sighed and dropped the topic, as he gently opened Midoriya's door, an exited quietly

Bakugo's POV

What the hell did that four eyes think he was doing with my Deku? I watched as he carried him down the hallway, as I exited the elevator. Did they come from four eyes room?

He glared angrily as he stormed into his own room, slamming the door shut. He angrily plopped onto the bed, quietly swearing to himself. His fit of rage was then interrupted by small sobs in the room next to him.

Bakugo fell silent as he listened to his small lover cry. He suddenly felt a hole in his heart. It aches and he didn't understand why. What are these stupid feelings? I don't feel bad for that nerd!! He's the one who decided to and train with Corpse eyes!!

That's when he hit a realization. He and shitty hair trained together all the time. How did Deku feel about that..?

...

No, no, that's ridiculous. The nerd never gets jealous, and he should learn his boundaries with me.

Bakugo felt his heart drop again as he realized what he had done. There's no way he would apologize though...it's all Deku's fault.

Bakugo fell deep into his thoughts again, laying back into his bed. His heart ached at the sound of Deku and his small sobs, and muttering, asking for "Kacchan"

Should I go to him?

...

No way. This is his fault.